Reviews for Scavanger Hunt
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
omg... this is... just, omg.
Lady Locke chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Ok, awesome! I love the title, "A Night From Camp" and I'll be on the lookout for the rewrite! Can't wait... can you please just include the same levels of awesome gore that I can reread when I'm pissed and then feel better (or evil-er!)

Hope life calms down for you soon!

-LL
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
O.M.G. D: Poor Tony and Lovi T_T
Lady Locke chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
omg, it's a'givin' me chills! (that, by the way, is good) i can't wait to see who mattie gonna go after!
Shinigami-cat chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
Holy crap... that was so... words can not describe this.

But please a moment of scilence for the dead...

Okay moment's over.

Wonder how it'll all turn out...

Don't know why but I'm thinking that Ivan's group should find Fancis in a tree. Dead of course... I might have to get therapy after reading this. It's too freaking awesome. GO MATT, GO GILL KILL THEM ALL!
Neary K chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Oh yes. Just...yes.

I usually don't read character death but this was just so tempting. Really good of not mildly disturbing. Awesome horror story.

Love you portrailal of Matt, by the way. Getting noticed would be his real motivation.
Music Is Meh Life chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
When it got to the collar bone part I started rubbing mine, and started to hurt cuz i injured it a while ago XD Man this gets better and better
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Oh no, Lovi! And Antonio's gonna be next, too? D:

Good job :)
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
That's not French that Francis is speaking to Matthew and vice versa. He's speaking Italian. Why are Francis and Mattie speaking in Italian? I'm confused about that :/
ChibiDryad242 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Oh, good lord, not Lilli and Vash! No... Why, Gil, why! A-and... for Canada to... kill his own brother... So OOC! (...)
Lady Locke chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Oh my wow. I am addicted! ( oops) XD

Nice though. I'm not sure why, but I really love Snapped!Canada and Murderer!Gilbert.

Is thAt normal and or OK?
Hokuto Uchiha chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
OMG poor Iggy and Francis :o

Great job on this chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Trisana Tennant chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Sweeney Todd reference?
Lady Locke chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
woah! love! was that awesome killer my dear Gilbert? I really kind of hope so, I mean the "bruder" and the bird. Must be Gilbert rite?
thesushisoldier chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
I think the killer is Prussia. You were pretty obvious with the whole "bruder" thing. But other than that, great story!