Reviews for Kidnappped by Labby
Denise chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
One word for this story Awwwsome this review isfor the whole story i do it at the end cuz thats what i do:)
wonderful-world-of-disneyxo chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Cnt wait for another Joint story :) this has been so much fun working together! Problem:it won't lemme reply to ur messages...
Angie J Trifid chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
Awesome chapter; I liked how both Buzz's like Jessie. I guess it's a good thing they're not really staying there, or there'd be a problem.
BonniePride chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Yay! This is getting more awesome all the time! And thanks for sort of clearing up why the other Buzz in TS 2 freaked out about Woody. Love the whole Deja vu thing! Please update soon!
Angie J Trifid chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Hehehe, randomest deja vu moment ever. Totally awesome!
Reeves3 chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
Woop! Barbie is making me laugh and deluded Buzz. Great chapter and can't wait for an update! :D
WWEDiva99 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
BEEEEEaaaaaautiful! love it! even better in the fourth chapter!
WWEDiva99 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
Even better in Chapter three! Really heating up! Will Woody and Buzz find Jessie? Youl find out in the following chapters!
WWEDiva99 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
hahaha! Love it and great way to pick up from chapter 1!
WWEDiva99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Love it! No criticism from me! I cant even think of any ways for yall to make it better! Way to go on chapter one
Angie J Trifid chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I LOVE this story. It's so LOVEly.

Sorry, I couldn't resist doing that; but it's true, though.
Reeves3 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Very good chapter. :)
BonniePride chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Okay, so I LOVE this story! (Sorry, I like to be corny!) Anyway, I hope you write more soon! Also, great job on the annoyingly sweet, yet lovable, Barbie.
Bee chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
loveee this chapter :) great start to the adventure! next one is gonna b done soon, promisee!
Angie J Trifid chapter 3 . 9/14/2010