Reviews for Makeup and Breakup
SKDanielle16 chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
dctfvgbhjnm
IrisNorthman chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
That last chapter was good. I can't wait until Rose reunites with the "cavalry"...
fanpiretothemax chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
oooo I can't wait to see who you think is lissa's sibling. personally I think it is jill but we shall see in 53 days! :)
CandiGal chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
I really am getting into your story! You are a terrific writer! The way you phrase things is remarkable. Awesome writing style. Cant wait for the next UD! I pray that it is soon, Very soooooon!

~Carmen

BTW: A hotel is more extravagant than a motel.
Samma21 chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
yes there is a diffenece beteen a hotel and a motel. A motel is usually a piece-of-crap-hole-in-the-wall and a hotel is a little more nice. oh yea i love your story more please.
laineylane03 chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
Uh-oh! Hmmm...at first I thought that Rose left herself a weakness agreeing with Victor, until she gave her reasoning...can't wait to see what happens now that they're all in Vegas...someone should get married while they are there, someone random though like Adrian or Tasha :) lol Please update soon
rivereq chapter 8 . 10/14/2010
good chapter, Viktor's creepy, Dimitri loves Rose woos! Update Soon Please!
VanillAngel chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Whoa. That was unexpected.

Great story! Pleaseeeee update soon :D
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Loveeeeeee this story! Totally ROCKSS! ]] xoxo Please keep updating! Good luck! Can't wait to read the "Last Sacrifice" coming this December! *squeal*
KrRiley chapter 7 . 10/8/2010
ow that's just cruel! please, continue soon!
nicole chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
new chapter, good good. please continue with this story and let dimitri and rose have their happy ending. tasha, well frankly, she can just die. to be honest, never liked her. update quickly. thanx a bunch
fanpiretothemax chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Dun Dun Duhhhhh!
Twilighternproud chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
ahahaha victors backk

I adooore him 3
SKDanielle16 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
lkdjs;kjabd
CandiGal chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Okay, I dont want to offend any other authors on here,

(me being one myself) but your are awesome. You are truly blessed with the gift of story telling. I hope you are pursuing this is the 'real world'. 'Cause you really have an incredible knack for it. This is the best post S.B. story I have ever read! He;;, it is quite possibly the best I have ever read on here period! I haven't finished with it yet- I just had to stop reading ofr a moment and tell you this. You have totally blown my mind! Thanks for throwing this out there. Cant wait for the completion of it! Great Job!

This is something I dont give lightly, just to let you know!

~Carmen