Reviews for The Courtship of Gregory House
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Omg! Don't leave me hanging! Please tell me that some where, some how, this will be completed! I love this, and everyone is IC, good job with that.
damigella chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
For the record, it's spelled le Marche with a lowercase l :-). And same-sex couple can't legally wed in Italy, unfortunately. Spain would be a better choice.

That said, I really like the very creative setting. I do hope you will eventually complete the series.
Mary Lou chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Hmmmm. I loved how House switched to playing Fur Elise once he realized that Wilson was standing next to him, but what was that shadow that crossed over House's face about? Anxious to read the next installment.
Gianne chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I love the subtelty of House' actions and reactions. I love the Wilson family. I like how Wilson feels bad about Cuddy, though I think that he would feel worse. Except when he has gotten over himself already before this - but if that is so, I'd like to know if and how. And I like the Moonlight Sonata better too :P
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I like your story so far. Please update soon. -LAG;p
cookie chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
This is gorgeous please update soon...
Aquarius Seth chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Personal opinion? "Moonlight Sonata" is better! :)

Okay on with the review! Good work. :) I'm waiting for the next part and I thank the fanfic gods and the keyboard's star alignment for letting this chapter flow through you like the Force! (Hey I'm in an odd mood!)

Thanks for sharing!

-Aquarius Seth
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Ooooooh I never thought wilson would steal a boyfriend. Oh well, cuddy deserves it. Haha. LOL loved this chapter. Fur Elise is my fave too!
maemay81 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
I like this very much. You must continue. :)
Tishu chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
This story is love! Love I say! :D
slashfan54 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
fell out of the phone

I think they fell out of the plane. It's so cramped in phones.
Tishu chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
I love it. Looove it. :D
disordered chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
Very wonderful! D Update soon? Please? Whenever you have time. (:
Mary Lou chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
This is getting better all of the time. Looking forward to updates. Wilson's family dynamics and his break-up (yay!) with Sam are intriguing. More, please.
nMu chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Totally in love with the story!

Looking forwward to the next chapter, badly! 3