Reviews for Stay With Me
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I loved, no doubt. Finall a scene I actually remember. And exactly the same way I saw it in my mind
melles chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I think you did a great job! Everything was so realistic and I could feel Neal's fear.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Nice fill in, made it even more intense :)
Anita James chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Very well written! I was just skimming through some fan fiction stories when I saw yours and I have to say that I couldn't stop reading it 'til the last word! Excellent work! Keep it up. I look forward to reading your other stories!

Thanks for writing!

Miran Anders chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I like it, a lot! Good deepening of the scene, nice character work. Thanks!
last1stnding chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Loved this story. You really captured Neal's desperation and fear very well. Company Man is one of my favorite episodes and you do it justice.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I'm crying so I can barely see to type. I loved this episode, the scene especially. Noyt because Peter was poisoned, but the care and concern that Neal showeed, from running to get him, and going back on Peter's request to get Kent. It's one of those things that shows the bond between the two of them. I agree with you that if the age difference were a bit bigger there would be a ton of father/son fics, right up there with Gibbs/Tony from NCIS. As it is, the 'father/son or brotherly' seem to be listed together. Either way, I loved it. Great job. 10/10
Wondo chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Story kept me on edge even though I knew the outcome! Great job!
Shao7 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Love it!

I bet you could continue it too! hint hint hint!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Great story!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh! Loved this! Been seeing a lot of tags to this ep but all have been heavy on Neal and as a Peter lover, I wanted more. This is perfect! Loved Neal's thoughts through the whole thing.

Well done!

peachmikey11 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Really really good. Charcters played perfectly. Not too mushy butreal good whumpage and charcter play was awesome. Love that. You should write more tags!