Reviews for Children of The War, Book 3: Fire
Eva aka Pinkfox chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
Please have pity with your poor readers and update a little bit faster. I am twitching in my chair fromt the tension of how it's going to end, who is going to live and who is going to die. How many chapters was this going to again and do you have sequel planned?

I have a suspicion the Empress is Ursa or am I mistaken...
Kimjuni2 chapter 20 . 10/22/2010
AAAAhh i so LOVE it, amazing job, this is the most awesome chapter you've written, can't wait till the next chapter
Paul Cousins chapter 19 . 10/21/2010
Good chapter.

The way Sokka beat Koh was textbook Sokka.

Also, you pointed out something that was only hinted at in the beginning of the Avatar Series.

That to bend one must have faith that they can bend. Sokka might actually be able waterbend if he actually had faith that he could.

And Koh spilled the beans on this to one person whom will probably figure it out with a few hours of him learning it.

Given how all the Southern Tribe waterbenders for the last hundred years were either captured or murdered by the fire nation, I can see how there could be a

I look forward to the one wild card in this coming final. Where is Jeong Jeong going to be in the battle. Chances are I would not surprised if Jeong Jeong is with the airship fleet, meaning the meaning Toph, Sokka, Suki and Ty Lee are going to have to fight him and destroy the airship fleet.

I look forward your next chapter.

I wonder how you are going to have Azula be defeated. She is already have the mental breakdown. I wonder if Zuko did a, "my god, look at yourself!," with a mirror to Azula, making her realize how insane she has become, if it might help her. Instead of just having Zuko, Mai, and Katara fight her.
KaleidescopeCat chapter 19 . 10/20/2010
God, I love Sokka. SO. AWESOME.
Kimjuni2 chapter 19 . 10/20/2010
Ahh i LOVE it, i so can't wait till the next one
Kimjuni2 chapter 18 . 10/18/2010
Ahhh i LOVE it, awesome job
Ramjet94 chapter 18 . 10/18/2010
ho...ly..SHIT IS THIS STORY AWSOME CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! also are we led to assume that cjong seng is constantly hiding on zuko somewhere?
Ramjet94 chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
I love how instead of waiting for the last chater to unlock his bent up chi you went the smart route and used ty lee's...skills to unlock it instead also cant wait for the epic BASU VS APPA VS DRAGO (zuko's unoriginal name for his dragon nudge nudge wink wink hint hint)
GirlycardFTW chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
You are one of the best writers on here, and this story is one of the best. Keep it up, can't wait for the rest
Paul Cousins chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
(Jet's two weapon style evolved to a three weapon style, her own, one knife always held in reserve, often in the teeth, for when a weapon became lodged somewhere.)

Nice nod to the "One Piece" series.

This was a good chapter. The twists you took with Smellbee, Toph's mother, Longshot, and what happened in the spirit world were good.

Interesting comments at the top about Shaman. Guru Pathik could be a shaman.

Also, Jeong Jeong is hunting down members of the White Lotus Order. That is a nice twist.

I am look forward to how you plan to pan all this out in later chapters.
Eva aka Pinkfox chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
I am really enjoying the story. I hope you are planning a sequel after this one...

One question, you said in this chapter that Ty Lee was wearing a Air Nomad kavi. What is a kavi? English is my second language...
broken and forgotten chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
Great job! Loved Zuko and Mai's wedding. It was so cute how we just went out loud with the 'lets get married' x)
Kimjuni2 chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
Ahh i love it, i've readed the whole story, and i'm in love with it!
Fellow Sufferer chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
"I have all the power in the world"? Ozai really seems to know his lines _.

It's a little sad: I like Azula's character, and for once I wish it wouldn't come to a total meltdown on her part - I've read far too many ATLA fics which retell her slide into madness.
Ramjet94 chapter 15 . 10/13/2010
hey quick question whats the name of that new lemur and zuko's new baby dragon?
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »