Reviews for Paradise
loomingshadows chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I cannot wait for the next chapter. This was great. :)
darklover chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I'm surprised to discover you haven't yet finished this story and the series. I know it must be even more difficult now with your responsibilities and personal projects, but I hope you can finish it someday. I'd sure like to read the conclusion to this amazing series. It's very intriguing.

Best of luck in all your endeavors!

darklover
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Anakin and Padme married
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Good God lad ! you must finish this story and series all together. Your one of my favorite Writters.
Your Heart and Soul series is just brilliant ! PLEASE dont abandon this story
chaela.info chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
So finally after hours I've spend reading your stories, I've come to a point where I can't read further. I really hope, you'll update soon. I've read many fanfics over the past days and yours belong to the best ones . You've got a nice mix of darkness, passion, hurt and comfort, a great knowledge about the universe, as well as by far the best written sex scenes I've ever read anywhere.
Sadly, the movies - even thought they tried - where not able to show them both as a the great couple they where. There have been hints of it, which showed why Anakin has given up so much for her in Episode III, but your story truly made clear why he did. The way you wrote their relationship is amazing. Its like I could feel their love within your words. Especially the part in which Padmè fought for his life was outstanding. When she realized that he was not breathing I really shivered.
It would be really sad if you'd not finish this great series as I'm dying to know what she forgot.
I am really sorry that I couldn't comment on all of your great stories. I've read them over the past few days and wanted to comment once I've completed reading.
Also English is not my mother tongue so it's a little bit difficult for me to say what I really want to say and it feels for me like I couldn't really use quite the right words to express myself.
I wish you the best with your original works, but please don't stop writing this wonderful fics and please, please finish this series.
P.A.N.S 41 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love the Heart and Souls series! These stories are so well written :) This is like my third or fourth time reading this series and please don't abandon this story! Update soon!
tixilein2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Hi!

I've read all of your Star Wars fics :-) I never review, i'm really sorry... English is not my first language and I feel more comfortable reading than writing to be honest.

But then I thought... it's not so nice of me. You're doing an amazing job and it's not so much of an effort to take one minute of my time and write a few lines in english to tell you that your stories are great ;-)

And I am a really really annoying reader! I don't like many stories but when I do like them, I can't stop myself from reading.

I hope you'll continue to write, cause you really are one of the best fanfictions writer I found so far.
frenchfan78 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
does not abandon us

uptade please

this story is fantastic
JediGaladriel chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a great first chapter. Can't wait for more. I wonder what it was that Padme forgot. Please update soon.
lipa chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I've been reading your Star Wars for years now (I'm in your yahoo community too) but I think this is the first time I felt te need to review- I now it's not justificationm enough but I always read ither people's revews first and they pretty much say t all. Anyway, I've been since a few time ago to tell you you could make a awesome dark sith aakin *I would like to use better adjetives but english is not by far my mother language*,

Since every story in almost every single chapter the most sensual and sexual scenes to read have someting about Anakin and Padme submiting to their inner dark side and between lines you make me believe YOU believe Padme would make the most sexy powerfull sith of SW history xD All of this to say I would love to read a Vader/Amidala from you, either AU where vader/anakin knows padme after rulling the empire or this actual universe with the diference he falls to the drak side and she follow. AnywaY, for all the times I missed to writerevies let me tell you:congratulation for your writing!
NozomiMe chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I am so happy right now.

You updated.

I adored this chapter.

A wonderful beginning to the 4th chapter in H&S.

Awaiting your next chapter with fervent desire.

That sounds pretty eloquent, yeah?

'Til next time...
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Amazing! I've just spent the past 2 days reading every story in your "Heart and Soul" series and I'd really like to see the next chapter in this story ) I wonder how Anakin will react to Padme kissing Obi-Wan, surely he'll understand xD

Please please update soon
seraphiel1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Love the story so PLEASE update soon
grayhello22 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
YEAH! I have been waiting for this for forever! Thank you so much for posting this. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Padme52 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very sensual this couple is and it was much needed for theor healing emotionally.

This is going to be interesting as it continues.