Reviews for Naruto: Savior's Ascension
Great chapter and plot
pr0dz chapter 2 . 6/15
Well damn. Seems Kurenai already moved on from Asuma xD
Simon chapter 6 . 5/24
Loving it so far keep up the great work
Dante siegfried chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Dude ur author notes are bigger than your story. We r here to read the story not your ranting. And the story itself is subpar compared to all the 500 fics i have read so far. So you are in no position to critisize other ppl's fic. Giving up after chapter 4. Reading any more will be waste of my time. If you really want to rant? Then go do it in some forrum. Cz thats the place for what u r doing
Onikai Yoko chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I agree with most of the rants. But being an author of many (not yet complete) Naruto crossovers, Id have to agree yet disagree. I do agree it does take away from the Narutoness of it all. But I will say I enjoy crossover fanfics because its fun on seeing how Naruto interacts in certain worlds from certain authors perspective. But I will say that I've enjoyed this fanfic so far so I'm favoriting.
Link chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Is this ever going to be updated?
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Great fanfic. :) hope you update this story soon.
Awen Sofer chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
""You're getting the Rinnegan ."" - You successfully made it sound like a disease.
""Well, Itachi made me eat a magic crow."" - Seriously? Well, Itachi could shove something magical down my throat and I wouldn't mind but it wouldn't be a damn crow. But then again that's a different story entirely. ;)
""Hold it out..." - I'm sorry but my first thought here was "Yes, I'm sure he'd like to whip something out for Konan and hold it out for her." Jiraiya isn't the only pervert who can scar people for life.
"...an angry squirrel flew into his outstretched..." - Bahahaha! Oh, my god! Squirrel gone wild!
Ta da! What a neat magic trick. An asshole appears! Interesting entrance of Madara there.
Awen Sofer chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Honestly, does every man acquire a sudden and terminal case of dumb ass disease when a hard on occurs? Seriously...it makes me glad to be female. Naruto always seems intelligent and somewhat capable of rational thought until the thought of Konan enters his brain. Blood reroutes and he will be entering the retarded zone in 3...2...
Anyway, the whole debate about the chakra chains was interesting. The reasoning behind their physical manifestation as chains makes sense to me. S & M? Really? Poor Naruto...he really is scarred for life by the Pervy Sage.
Awen Sofer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Naruto is still a dork, especially where Konan is concerned. Oh, Sasuke, my favorite asshole...hooray! What's up with Madara/Tobi? I like him smart and in his right mind.
Awen Sofer chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
""… I think we broke him…"" - Hahaha! I like Kakashi.
"Grand Lord of all Perverts through Magical Boobie Land" - LOL What in interesting description of Jiraiya!
Oh, poor flattering thing! He gives them such good compliments and he gets attacked by two women caught in a fit of lust.
JokerBotZapDat chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Maybe if you write more and rant less. we will review i mean come on when i see your chapters i see yyour ranting and ranting i want to skip it and when i do... bam i see you writ 3 pages of ranting and only half page of your faction your telling us to grow up... well i got something to say to. grow the fuck up.
as for yaoi i am in no way a yaoi fan but if girls like yaoi let them write it they are the ones who are reading it not us . as for crossovers ... really man there is a reason they are being writed if you just cept writeing and writing the same thing naruto without anything to add to it.. sooner or later peps are going to run out of IDs.. as for the Uchiha and sahrringan i agree with you on that one...
but man stop your ranting and star writing dont judge people or people are going to judge you.
mohahassan3 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Can he realy do it and his he going to get more powerful
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
its a good fic i guess...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
keep up the good work but please lay off the long theory ,keep the theory short please.