Reviews for Naruto: Savior's Ascension
Dante siegfried chapter 6 . 3/16
Dude ur author notes are bigger than your story. We r here to read the story not your ranting. And the story itself is subpar compared to all the 500 fics i have read so far. So you are in no position to critisize other ppl's fic. Giving up after chapter 4. Reading any more will be waste of my time. If you really want to rant? Then go do it in some forrum. Cz thats the place for what u r doing
Onikai Yoko chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I agree with most of the rants. But being an author of many (not yet complete) Naruto crossovers, Id have to agree yet disagree. I do agree it does take away from the Narutoness of it all. But I will say I enjoy crossover fanfics because its fun on seeing how Naruto interacts in certain worlds from certain authors perspective. But I will say that I've enjoyed this fanfic so far so I'm favoriting.
Link chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Is this ever going to be updated?
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Great fanfic. :) hope you update this story soon.
Awen Sofer chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
""You're getting the Rinnegan ."" - You successfully made it sound like a disease.
""Well, Itachi made me eat a magic crow."" - Seriously? Well, Itachi could shove something magical down my throat and I wouldn't mind but it wouldn't be a damn crow. But then again that's a different story entirely. ;)
""Hold it out..." - I'm sorry but my first thought here was "Yes, I'm sure he'd like to whip something out for Konan and hold it out for her." Jiraiya isn't the only pervert who can scar people for life.
"...an angry squirrel flew into his outstretched..." - Bahahaha! Oh, my god! Squirrel gone wild!
Ta da! What a neat magic trick. An asshole appears! Interesting entrance of Madara there.
Awen Sofer chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Honestly, does every man acquire a sudden and terminal case of dumb ass disease when a hard on occurs? Seriously...it makes me glad to be female. Naruto always seems intelligent and somewhat capable of rational thought until the thought of Konan enters his brain. Blood reroutes and he will be entering the retarded zone in 3...2...
Anyway, the whole debate about the chakra chains was interesting. The reasoning behind their physical manifestation as chains makes sense to me. S & M? Really? Poor Naruto...he really is scarred for life by the Pervy Sage.
Awen Sofer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Naruto is still a dork, especially where Konan is concerned. Oh, Sasuke, my favorite asshole...hooray! What's up with Madara/Tobi? I like him smart and in his right mind.
Awen Sofer chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
""… I think we broke him…"" - Hahaha! I like Kakashi.
"Grand Lord of all Perverts through Magical Boobie Land" - LOL What in interesting description of Jiraiya!
Oh, poor flattering thing! He gives them such good compliments and he gets attacked by two women caught in a fit of lust.
Sinister01 chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Maybe if you write more and rant less. we will review i mean come on when i see your chapters i see yyour ranting and ranting i want to skip it and when i do... bam i see you writ 3 pages of ranting and only half page of your faction your telling us to grow up... well i got something to say to. grow the fuck up.
as for yaoi i am in no way a yaoi fan but if girls like yaoi let them write it they are the ones who are reading it not us . as for crossovers ... really man there is a reason they are being writed if you just cept writeing and writing the same thing naruto without anything to add to it.. sooner or later peps are going to run out of IDs.. as for the Uchiha and sahrringan i agree with you on that one...
but man stop your ranting and star writing dont judge people or people are going to judge you.
mohahassan3 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Can he realy do it and his he going to get more powerful
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
its a good fic i guess...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
keep up the good work but please lay off the long theory ,keep the theory short please.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
can you please make the pairing Naruto x Kurotsuchi or Naruto x Temari if so i would truly be grateful.
Ppsh chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I like this story a lot. There are several things I would like to comment on though.

1) The thing about Kurenai & Konan kissing Naruto... I'm inclined to agree with others, it was completely unrealistic. I think you really stretched the reasoning there about hormones and Konan's naivety, etc. I don't think that per say it's an actual problem, I'm a complete pervert so I liked it, but I do think your attempt to justify it was a bit absurd.

This is I think somewhat true of Hiashi as well. He really isn't -anything- like he is in canon. Although it's true we don't see that much of him there either.

With that said, I think those changes are unrealistic but also enjoyable.

2) The thing about Naruto getting the Rinnegan... well, it makes sense to me, I was actually hoping they'd do the same thing in canon. There are some things I would disagree with you on though.

First, I agree with the statement about Mokuton not being a bloodline. We know Mokuton is just the combination of two chakra types. We also observe that all the Senju show mastery over chakra control. This implies that the bloodline they got from the Rikudo sannin was the 'body'. I've seen it termed as the 'ultimate physical chakra', mastery over ninjutsu and flexible/powerful chakra.

The Uchiha on the other hand got the 'ultimate spiritual chakra' which gives them the best control over genjutsu, the ability to copy movements, the assorted bullshit moves that come with Mangekyou skills. They are the 'eyes'.

Now where I disagree with you is that I don't think the Uzumaki clan's bloodline is seperate from the Senju bloodline. There's several reasons to think this; 1) Kushina shows display of powerful ninjutsu and the ability to control her chakra more than most can. This is very reminiscent of the Senju. 2) We know the Uzumaki's are either descendants or close relatives to the Senju clan. It's entirely plausible that they simply inherited their bloodline, as we've heard in the past a stronger bloodline will overwrite a weaker one - and the likelihood of any other bloodline dominating the Senju one is very small.

Ergo, Naruto should have Senju bloodline already. I think in your description you seriously underestimate how much chakra the Kyuubi would give him too, which explains his large reserves better than any Uzumaki bloodline would. We see this is all the other Jinchuurki, and Kyuubi is the strongest.

Anyway, the point is when Itachi shoved that crow down Naruto's throat it's possible he gave him part of his power - the Sharingan - which when combined with his Senju bloodline could (should) give him the Rinnegan.

In fact Madara implies that exactly this happens with Nagato - which by the way is another point in favor of there being no difference between Uzumaki and Senju bloodlines, since Nagato was an Uzumaki and clearly had the Senju bloodline.

3) I generally agreed with most of your rants. I will say though that the one regarding the 'flamer', well... it honestly comes off as you flaming your reviewer. You might want to be wary of that in the future, I mean abusing someone for doing the exact same thing you are doing to them is just a bit of a facetious argument.

Sorry for the super long review. I enjoyed this, I hope you update it still. I see last was 07/11, but oh well. Added to favourites & alerts.
Amaranthais chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I totally agree with everything. I have actually seen fanfics where there was no grammar of any sort and it was all dialouge. There are a select few good fanfics that have Naruto start young. I personally think Naruto can't be that much of an idiot without having a seal or something but the story has to be done well.