Reviews for Naruto: Savior's Ascension
pandalarios999 chapter 6 . 3/17
foo you talk to much write more and your chapters are to short but nice story
shivram970 chapter 4 . 1/5
Nice rant. I completely agree with the points listed out.
Reality check chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
You're right by the way it's about time someone in fanfic point out what is ridiculous about the fanfic when I sign up I've been trying to sign up for a while but my Gmail account won't take it in I'll let this fanfic is when my favorites and lock it right away as for why I like this fanfic that much closer to someone Naruto's personalities may be a little bit off base but closer than most fanfic out of still I'd like the kid and Naruto I like what he represents I don't I have no problem with that he's the best of with both parents represent and I think you did a very good job I also think you did a good job with the character and having to get Konan Redemption instead of dying so thank you for that and I look forward to reading more as soon as I can find a way to sign up at least this was one of my stories favorites and I like the way you told the story good job and I like the fact that like the fact that you have enough to call out these other fanfic out of school being idiots when they write so I thank you for that and I thank you for keeping an open mind as for the motorcycle falling on your foot it's called the laws of gravity just be careful in the future and good luck with the rest of the story look forward to reading it and like I said I wasn't kidding as soon as I get everything set up I'll try to I'll sign on the list this is one of my favorite I like the fact you able to call the other two it's out for them stupid fanfiction I hope you continue to write more and also have a great Halloween and no spike in the fruit punch just kidding
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Great chapter and plot
pr0dz chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Well damn. Seems Kurenai already moved on from Asuma xD
Simon chapter 6 . 5/24/2016
Loving it so far keep up the great work
Dante siegfried chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
Dude ur author notes are bigger than your story. We r here to read the story not your ranting. And the story itself is subpar compared to all the 500 fics i have read so far. So you are in no position to critisize other ppl's fic. Giving up after chapter 4. Reading any more will be waste of my time. If you really want to rant? Then go do it in some forrum. Cz thats the place for what u r doing
Onikai Yoko chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I agree with most of the rants. But being an author of many (not yet complete) Naruto crossovers, Id have to agree yet disagree. I do agree it does take away from the Narutoness of it all. But I will say I enjoy crossover fanfics because its fun on seeing how Naruto interacts in certain worlds from certain authors perspective. But I will say that I've enjoyed this fanfic so far so I'm favoriting.
Link chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Is this ever going to be updated?
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
Great fanfic. :) hope you update this story soon.
Awen Sofer chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
""You're getting the Rinnegan ."" - You successfully made it sound like a disease.
""Well, Itachi made me eat a magic crow."" - Seriously? Well, Itachi could shove something magical down my throat and I wouldn't mind but it wouldn't be a damn crow. But then again that's a different story entirely. ;)
""Hold it out..." - I'm sorry but my first thought here was "Yes, I'm sure he'd like to whip something out for Konan and hold it out for her." Jiraiya isn't the only pervert who can scar people for life.
"...an angry squirrel flew into his outstretched..." - Bahahaha! Oh, my god! Squirrel gone wild!
Ta da! What a neat magic trick. An asshole appears! Interesting entrance of Madara there.
Awen Sofer chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Honestly, does every man acquire a sudden and terminal case of dumb ass disease when a hard on occurs? Seriously...it makes me glad to be female. Naruto always seems intelligent and somewhat capable of rational thought until the thought of Konan enters his brain. Blood reroutes and he will be entering the retarded zone in 3...2...
Anyway, the whole debate about the chakra chains was interesting. The reasoning behind their physical manifestation as chains makes sense to me. S & M? Really? Poor Naruto...he really is scarred for life by the Pervy Sage.
Awen Sofer chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Naruto is still a dork, especially where Konan is concerned. Oh, Sasuke, my favorite asshole...hooray! What's up with Madara/Tobi? I like him smart and in his right mind.
Awen Sofer chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
""… I think we broke him…"" - Hahaha! I like Kakashi.
"Grand Lord of all Perverts through Magical Boobie Land" - LOL What in interesting description of Jiraiya!
Oh, poor flattering thing! He gives them such good compliments and he gets attacked by two women caught in a fit of lust.
JokerBotZapDat chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Maybe if you write more and rant less. we will review i mean come on when i see your chapters i see yyour ranting and ranting i want to skip it and when i do... bam i see you writ 3 pages of ranting and only half page of your faction your telling us to grow up... well i got something to say to. grow the fuck up.
as for yaoi i am in no way a yaoi fan but if girls like yaoi let them write it they are the ones who are reading it not us . as for crossovers ... really man there is a reason they are being writed if you just cept writeing and writing the same thing naruto without anything to add to it.. sooner or later peps are going to run out of IDs.. as for the Uchiha and sahrringan i agree with you on that one...
but man stop your ranting and star writing dont judge people or people are going to judge you.