Reviews for KK2 The Chronicles of Kid Keitaro
Kevin Kuen chapter 8 . 2/1
You ever read this manga Black Lagoon? You should read it. It's real good. It might give you some ideas for your next fanfic.
GothicPheonix chapter 8 . 7/8/2016
What anime is Riko-née from? Full name? This is such an adorable story :)
AlexCephon chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Aw dammit! So many feels! Why?!
CII chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
Duuuude! When are you gonna make more? It's just getting good!
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
SO CUTE! JUST ADORABLE! And the Omake was pretty funny too. I guess you watched "Look who's talking" at this part?
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I assume you used the anime as reference for these stories, because I've never seen hide nor hair of Kentaro in the manga. Also, KEITARO FOR THE WIN!
Josh Oh chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I wonder if that woman is related to Mizore Shirayuki?
Josh Oh chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Good story. Planning on making another alternative reality?
Josh Oh chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
The ending was great! That reminds me of that Negima chapter I read when Negi and Evangeline were having training with each other but Asuna might have other thoughts.
Josh Oh chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Looks like the con-artist became the conned
Josh Oh chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Since Halloween is coming soon. You should try making a Halloween special on your next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
Poor Ayaka, if only she knew that Keitaro runs a girls dormitory, she wouldn't bother buying all those chocolate treats. LOL that was so funny when Keitaro gave Sarah a chocolate shaped panda!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
That was so cute at that wolf part. Keitaro is so wonderful with the animals around him. Ya know I did some research about japanese wolves and what I read that this wolf called the Honshū wolf got extinct in 1905. Looks like Keitaro found some reamaining ones still alive and that would make them endangered species.
Asarath chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
Please, Please update Ancestor. that fic is my favorite love hina story.
Sorry but chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
you just use the same formula over and over again. does something thank him/call him cute smiles/Girls smile hug and kiss Keitaro. Why do you make Keitaro kiss everyone on the lips. Are you aware that Japanes are pretty strict on intimate stuff like that. It's considered a big deal to them to drink from the same bottle, so Keitaro seems like a chibi-manwhore. When the older girls kiss him, especially his aunt, that's pretty much pedophilia. And then there's the fact that you destroy all form of personality in your characters, and just make them all happy and care-free and shotacon-ish. Where is the character? Where is the originality? I know this seems like a troll post, but I just want you to try and add some depth to your characters.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »