Reviews for For Better or For Worse
jaymie chapter 12 . 5/31/2012
This was nice, it really fulfilled my garrus/ shep needs
ghorka chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
Good story! A few consistency issues and grammar errors, but the story was good enough to overlook that. And I got the heart flutters when Garrus said "I love you"!
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Wow, that was awesome!

I love how well you captured all of the characters - and everything worked perfectly :)

Excellent :D
CookiesRmine chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Loved it! I really think you could have pulled off another chapter or two.

Thanks for typing!

Eckilrack chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Awwwww great chapter but a little too short! Lol
GrimsonAshes chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Awe! Cute! Course admissions of love often seem to lead to unique forms of drama. Drama or no, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tsaruno chapter 12 . 4/8/2011
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! :))))))) they finally said the L word! I dont have time to read the rest of the chapter but ill read it later today!
Tsaruno chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
Hey this is a great story! I cant wait to read more! I love the flow of things and the charicterization! I never liked Miranda and when Garrus hit her she got what was coming to her! XD
pinkrollingstone chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
finally another chapter, Will shepard and Garrus finally be able to have conversation at long last? Hope to see more soon. :D
kallmered chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
looooooved it!
RayneEthelwulf chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
Looking forward to more :)
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
A rogue Collector, hmmm...

I think I may know where you are going with this... but it's just a theory, and I don't want to voice it in case I'm wrong. Great chapter, and update soon!

esuriospiritus chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
This story has been a welcome break from some of the truly terrifying Shep/Garrus fanfiction I've glanced at over the past few days. Aside from a few continuity errors (wouldn't Miranda have something to say about Liara sending Shepard a message about assassination?) the story is well-written and the premise is intriguing. I look forward to reading more. :D
Tree Wyrm chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
And so I continue to read and think "That's me [Shepard]" and "That's my fiance [Steve]". True enough at least our story doesn't involve the galaxy being in peril or real assassins, but believe me it's close enough! LOL it's just something of the sentiment and characters you portray for Garrus and Shepard here remind me so much of myself and my fiance... But it's kinda nice because it brings back some nice memories too!

I do love reading your story, and I hope to see more when you get around to it. Keep up the good work. :) A rogue collector? I'd *love* it if he's a good guy! I felt so guilty when I blew up the base and Harbinger released control of them... Of course, I don't think Bioware would ever be so kind.
Drizzit101 chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
great twist, keep it up!