Reviews for Heir
agnar chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Sorry but really? DE's are able to just waltz right the fuck into this 'bastion of the light' and the 'safe haven' without ANYONE knowing? Did they even TRY to secure Hogwarts?

It was bad enough when Harry was HUNGRY after ONE MONTH on his quest. Just how fucking dumb is he? He knew he was going, but didn't say, ask the house elves to pack him up some food? Didn't just go shopping in the muggle world?

At least in canon it took months of Ron over-eating to burn through their supplies. But your Harry is apparently just too damned dumb to survive if he begins a quest with a tent but no food.

And the light is too dumb to survive because Augusta Longbottom is still using stunners when Bellatrix Lestrange and 3 other DE's invade her house, and they leave their fortress wide open apparently when they KNEW an attack was coming.
hhrforever chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I loved this story. It was so sweet. Great plot line and characters.
herart chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Very lovely.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Yay! That made me tear up at the end. Lol
Ranellope forever chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I thought that Fiendfyre was the only kind of fire that could destroy a Horcrux.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
I loved this story. Very cute.
Hopeful Sole chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
This Was Really Good I Love This Story So Good
alice1239 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
loved it ... :D
SSA Musical chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
Awesomeness!
H. Lokidottir chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Awww that was adorable :)

Ro xx
productofanolympianorgy chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
I LOVED YOUR STORY! Aside from being a Harmony fic which was a total selling point for me, it was also written pretty well. You did a great job of describing what was happening and you also put enough emotion so that even the readers could get the intended emotion of each chapter. You also knew when to put action when it was needed or drama when you needed a rest from all of the action. All in all it was an amazing fic written by an amazing author. :)

I hope you keep up the good work. I hope you keep writing. More power to you. :D

Oh. One last thing though. You said in the epilogue that Lily got sour gummy worms. Why was she eating a chocolate bar after dinner? Just asking.
jupimako chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
So sweet! Totally enjoyed it!
Royal Gryphon chapter 7 . 7/15/2011
I really enjoyed this. You created a Short story that held me for an hour in rapt attention :). I don.t know what it is but the disconnected sort of romance that you wrote enthralled me. Which may not have been a good thing, i was supposed to be doing something else :). you write so that i can feel the emotions of the characters i can feel the fear and the love i can feel the passion and the desperation. you put me there in the story that is the mark of a good writer especially when the story is shorter (i consider long to be 100k) like this one. thank you, you are a very good writer.
Mionefan chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
About the only criticism I have of theis story is the use of the plural word 'them' when speaking of Hermione's child. Since it's only a singular child, the appropriate word would be he/her, although that's a bit awkward as well. 'It' doesn't fit either so probably the best fit would be unborn child.

Good story though.
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
It takes more than one go to get pregnant. Bit like Russian roulette that.