Reviews for Heir
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 7 . 11/12/2017
An awesome story here! Thanks for posting it!
Mileven11 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I liked it a lot
ProudRavenclaw2017 chapter 7 . 8/5/2017
Love it...love it...LOVE IT! XD. Could you please do another one and have Harry be there for the birth this time please as well as the pregnancy. 3
knuckles 8 chapter 7 . 12/23/2016
so cute. loved it
mckertis chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Very bland.
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Ummm, how did they make sure she was preggers? I am not the brightest bulb but even i know that woman can only get pregnant at certain times.
agnar chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
Sorry but really? DE's are able to just waltz right the fuck into this 'bastion of the light' and the 'safe haven' without ANYONE knowing? Did they even TRY to secure Hogwarts?

It was bad enough when Harry was HUNGRY after ONE MONTH on his quest. Just how fucking dumb is he? He knew he was going, but didn't say, ask the house elves to pack him up some food? Didn't just go shopping in the muggle world?

At least in canon it took months of Ron over-eating to burn through their supplies. But your Harry is apparently just too damned dumb to survive if he begins a quest with a tent but no food.

And the light is too dumb to survive because Augusta Longbottom is still using stunners when Bellatrix Lestrange and 3 other DE's invade her house, and they leave their fortress wide open apparently when they KNEW an attack was coming.
hhrforever chapter 7 . 11/26/2014
I loved this story. It was so sweet. Great plot line and characters.
herart chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Very lovely.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Yay! That made me tear up at the end. Lol
Korrasami forever chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I thought that Fiendfyre was the only kind of fire that could destroy a Horcrux.
HisSecretLover18 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
I loved this story. Very cute.
Hopeful Sole chapter 7 . 7/26/2012