Reviews for Twilight Sunrise
Zakeraz chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
I like where this story has gone so far. I would follow this story, but the delays are extremely discouraging. Is this still active?
MeaganHar chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
One of my favorite stories. I love link and ilia paired together. It's written very beautifully. Hope you continue it.
Bhenry2curls chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
One of my favorite stories thus far! I hope you plan to continue this story and update soon :)
ZecoreZecron chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier. I'd like to say that this story has done what very few other stories has done. It has made the characters people. Not many stories have the little details that make characters seem real. Keep it up!
musicfrommykeyboard chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
I am loving this story for far! It has the same great style as the prequel, and it does a wonderful job of keeping true to the characters while developing them in an enjoyable, almost magical way. It comes alive as it progresses and frequently makes me stop and re-read it, just to capture all of the intense imagery that hits me. Fantastic work, as always.
Skipperin chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I am honored to be the first to welcome you back from your hiatus. I have greatly enjoyed this story so far and eagerly await the next chapter, even if I have to wait another two years.

This is quality high writing. I applaud your skill!
Mizily chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
I really, really hope you update. This is just an absolutely breathtaking story, simply because it feels so real that it feels like I'm really in Hyrule, that I know the characters myself, inside out. Beautiful stuff. I'll be keeping an eye on this, for sure.
Mizily chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Your writing is gorgeous. Just thought I'd point that out. All your characters are beautifully in character, and your Link and Ilia especially have fantastic depth. The way Link's life turned out is interesting, and wholly believable- I'm looking forward to seeing how this story will progress. And when you describe the places in Hyrule, even though I've played the game, they leap to life even brighter in my mind when I read this. Honestly, you've got a bit of a masterpiece on your hands here.
Jade chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Wow!

I had just beat Twilight Princess that evening and in need of some closure, since the end of the game is vague as always as far as what happens with Link, Zelda, or any character aside from the montage that goes with the credits, I came onto this site hoping to find something...good. And I didn't have to look far!

I fell in love with Forgotten Memories and was pleased to see you continued the story here! I was hooked from the beginning and even though I normally only read fanfiction that is complete, I am willing to wait because I know that this will be gold!

You language is stunning and your characterization of Link is spot on. Although Link is never given much dimension in the games, as part of Nintendo's "You can be the hero" experience, I feel that you have fleshed him out quite accurately, especially with the contrast of his temper to Ilia's. Subconsciously, I've always believed that Link would not be high strung, but rather calm and taking the challenge and adventure of his quests one step at a time. I am just so pleased!

I also enjoy the world you have created, as far as setting the story in a time frame ten years after the end of TP. It creates depth to the environment and the characters.

Ah, I am just so taken by this story and cannot wait to see it continued! I anxiously await an update! :)
thebadpanda chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
This is awesome! Your doing a great job on this! What an excellent cliffhanger as well... Please update soon so the possible outcomes can stop nagging me!
onyxpilot chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I like the cliff hanger although it leaves me wondering what is waiting for and Rusls exchange was interesting to listen to . i saw alot of good characterization of relationship of Ilia and Ulie in there as well. Cant wait for the next update :]
leavenodoubt chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
This is probably one of the best written stories on this website. The way you can turn a phrase, capture imagery, is absolutely amazing. Your vocabulary exceeds that of published authors and this story has captured me.

Keep up the good work, and I agree with you that Link's hair is blonde, not a light brown like was said in the review section. There is such a thing as dark blonde. :)
onyxpilot chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
I loved this chapter. Poor link i think the charecters you have created and presented are stupindous. I must say im scared to read the next chapter in fear of it being a cliff hanger . Please update soon?
onyxpilot chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Oh it has been so long since I started Writing my own Fan Fiction But It was this story (Or rather the on befor the that this one is continuing) that made me want to start writing my first fan fic. I finnaly picked it up agin and found new vigor after rereading the first and cant wait for this ones update please please Update
eric cartmen 14 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011