Reviews for Boom Boom
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Wow, that was awesome! :D
So funny and yet on a serious note. I think, nobody ever brought the message "Make love not war" in a better way than you just did!
I also loved how you wrote it so natural - no perfection in the bedroom and all that. Great job, really.
SeraphimXII chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
This was absolutely great! The last chapter especially. It was cutely adorable- and funny. Good job.

XII
Jossi-kun chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
omg that last bit had me laughing so hard I was crying! XD Thank you for this amazingly awesome story! :)
regazzadilupo chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
The comedy in this was *gold*.

I'm still giggling over "...lower. those are my balls."
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
This is funny! I never read a fanfic before when both of the party(bottom and top) having an awkward sex coz both of them didn't have a clue how to do sex between man. Usually they're just going with the flow or at least one of them is experienced. And the ending is hilarious!
Shadapadaboo chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Peter could heal. Kicking him was entertaining, but it wasn't permanent.

This line is made of SO MUCH win!

This is great By the way~!
chiakaiyuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
nicely done. very hot. :)
kandisi chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
"Don't call me baby, damn you."

This line had me smiling so much, and in the beginning, when future Peter out and stated "boom boom, baby", just... wow, I loved that. In fact, I loved this fic in its entirety. I've always had a strange and serious kink for fics involving future Peter.

Anyway, very lovely and hot fic. x)
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
awesome
little biscuit chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
I dont know if that was your purpose for this chapter or not, but I found this epically hilarious and awkward ( first times always are) and cute. Gentle Peter and Insecure Sylar are soooooo cute.

Different perspective for a pretty set-in-stone pairing, thank you.
johncorn chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
another amazing story from you. The ending was hilarous.
Karallaye chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
The first one was a bit odd to me, but as I read it through it made more sense. I love chapter 2 though! Their dialouge-thing is amazing! Please write more of them/this!
Dragontrybe chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Unbelievable! The sex is hot, the interplay between these men is very funny. Peter reading Sylar's mind and responding verbally. Do you even know how to write poorly? I love these stories of yours Gamebird. Keep writing and I'll keep reading them.
HereItGoesAgain chapter 2 . 9/10/2010