Reviews for OCD
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love this!
Miss Kells Bells chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I have no idea how you managed to write a somewhat happy ending (as in there's a little hope for Tim because of Dick) with such a angst piece. It's really got a everything happens for a reason message. I think you did a really good job with characterization and an impossibly good job with the emotions.
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
This was funny in a sick, twisted way.
Arianne chapter 1 . 9/21/2010

That was SO sad! :( Though you make Tim appear kind of... crazy here, it doesn't matter, the story's good anyway and personally I do believe that the story IS GOOD, and I fully approve of this.

And Damian didn't ruin anything in my opinion; in fact his presence added a better connection to the brothers.

But please, just don't use the word OCD on Tim, 'cause I don't think he is, I'm no medical expert here but isn't OCD more on people who freaks about making stuff neat and orderly and stuff? LOL IDK, like I said I'm not a doctor X)

Anyways,good job, don't let stupid reviews get to ya.
PuddingPopCake chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ok, I've ALWAYS liked your stories, but you're gonna have to extingish a flame this time.

This could have been a deep, morbid, sincere story; and you ruined it badly by having Damain who kept insisting that he wanted to kill Tim instead. What the hell? I mean that was awkwardly pushing slight humor for a serious situation. By the time Dick walked in and Damain left, I wasn't really feeling the seriousness of the fic.

I mean you have to think of this as a real life situation. If my little brother was going to kill himself, and my bratty little sister whom I love was insisting she wanted to kill him instead, I would f***ing SLAP her, ask what's wrong with her, and push her out. Not be like 'Oh hee well that's just the way she is.'

And even if so that part just shouldn't have been added there in the first place, it just didn't go. I don't approve of this at all.
FireFriday chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow.. that was kinda depressing, but really well written..

FF Out.
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I was on the edge of my seat for THIS WHOLE FREAKING STORY! Thank you for not killing Tim! He's my favorite. Very touching and very well-written, as all your stories are. I would be honored if you would read either of my Batman stories. They're nowhere in your league, but I've been inspired by your stories...heh, listen to me gush. GREAT STORY, as always.