Reviews for The Irresistible Kim Pine
SP89460 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Love it this story inspired me to write my own fan fic i have loved Scott Pilgrim for 2 years now and my fan fic will be up with chapter o

Thank you!
LikeDivine chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Loved every story. Will there be more? I hope there's more.

Kim's my favorite SP character and you're possibly the only person I've seen so far who can write her.

I demand moar.
Sakura cc chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
ROFL everybody loves grumpy Kim 3
Voice4TheMute chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
...I like this story D keep them coming.

you know which pairing we're all waiting for...and you're running out of characters so it's only a matter of time!

Voice4TheMute
InuGhost2.0 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
nice chapter. While not as good as some of the previous chapters it was still somewhat romantic to see Scott and Kim's relationship. Too bad Scott's memory is so full of holes. Anyway keep up the good work.

InuGhost2.0 chapter 3 . 9/13/2010
funny chapter and nicely written. You do a good job capturing Kim's character and personality.
Voice4TheMute chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I'm a major Kim fan and I must say... I like it. short, sweet, to the point. Can't wait to see who you slash Kim with next.

my favorite line from chapter 3: "Oh, would you look at the time. I have to go do something not completely random and retarded."
InuGhost2.0 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
funny. Kim doesn't seem entirely opposed to the idea of being kidnapped. I look forward to seeing who she's going to be stuck with next.

FrozenDroid chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
sadfasdf I loved this one!

plz more :3
InuGhost2.0 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
entertaining story. Any chance of seeing a follow up chapter that explains how this all started? Or even what the fallout from their night together might be? Anyway keep up the excellent work.