Reviews for Forgotten Childhood
Aeris Yamanki chapter 43 . 7/16/2007
Please dont stop,I love this!
Belldandy chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE SINCE I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Belldandy chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
GET GOING! BEST STORY EVER.
XellosRei chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Lucretia never got to hold Sephiroth, that seems to be my only problem with this chapter, oh well, it can be over looked.
The blade of love chapter 43 . 7/23/2004
I love your story
Sara 'Devilchu chapter 43 . 5/23/2004
This is great story and you are a great author!
I started reading this and I couldn't stop 'til I had read it all. _
I love the way you describe their friendship as children and the way that you manage to keep them in character. I see that you haven't updated for a long time...please don't abandon this story, it's the best story about their childhood that I've ever come across!
Please continue...pretty please? O.o;
Prenumbra chapter 43 . 10/13/2003
Really nice story! Please I hope that you start updating regularly again. Please! )
Juzu chapter 43 . 7/30/2003
This is very good! I do hope that you continue with it soon! I really want to see what happens! Can't wait for your next update! _
Rueh chapter 42 . 7/29/2003
Hey...are you still writting on this story or what? Oh, I hope you update it soon! Please, please, pretty please?
Rueh chapter 43 . 5/9/2003
Geeze, here I am and I thought I reviewed this story. Man am I a block head sometime? Anyways, I hope you update soon. It seems to me a lot of people like this story and I'd have to agree with them for obvious reasons. This story is simply great. I love stories about Sephiroth. Keep up the good work.
Arcander chapter 43 . 4/13/2003
i just started reading it one day, and only stopped when my mom told me to go to bed, it's REALLY good! i want to read more!
Alexa chapter 43 . 4/13/2003
FINALY you update :D im in love with your story!
Spasmodic Rice chapter 43 . 4/11/2003
You updated! The latest chapter was very well-written... you can really get inside Sephiroth's head there, even though you seem to have fastforwarded his life a bit. Your chapters are also getting better and longer. PLEASE post another chapter soon! :)

Blizzaga
Dark-Sephy chapter 29 . 4/11/2003
hi! i'm busy reading your story and somewhere halfway, so i decided to review

i wanted to say that your story is really awesome and that i like it very much

you're a really good writer
Shiro chapter 43 . 4/10/2003
Wow, you finally updated. Although this chapter seemed a little out of order it was amazing none the less. Anyway, please post another chapter soon.