Reviews for The Best Times
chilicheesefries chapter 1 . 7/5/2019
I really like this, it's cute. Thanks for sharing.
Not Logged In chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
That was very much in character, very amusing, and a very good idea with the trading. Write another chapter, please?
Eregnar chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That's cute! Of course, MRE's aren't used in Star Wars cannon; they use ration cubes and ration bars mostly, but still...
Count Mallet chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was a funny story. The beginning with all the bartering reminds me of lunch time during my grades K-8 years. Sometimes, if someone was persistant enough, they could get what they wanted and give up nothing in return, thought it often required shameless behavior.

The ending reminded me of something that happened in my high school days. On a day I needed to make my own lunch, I forgot to do so and didn't realize it until I opened my locker door and found no lunch bag. So, it was cafeteria food that day. Fortunately, the day's entrée was something I liked. The serving lady asked if I wanted corn, and I nodded. Little did I know I was getting cream corn - something I had never eaten before. The first bite made me realize why, too: I thought it was utterly disgusting.

So, the ending made me think that maybe if the Separatists were fed cream corn, The Clone Wars would end immediately and throw a monkey wrench into Palpatine's best laid plans. *grin*

So in short, thanks for giving me a good laugh.

- Count Mallet -
spikala chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really enjoyed this. You did a great job showing the easy camaraderie between Ahsoka, Anakin & their troops.
Skyewalkergal chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Love the concept ! Great job!
Takiki16 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Win, Anakin. Definite win. Did you get the idea from the old potato-up-the-car-exhaust-pipe trick? (never actually pulled that or seen it done, but heard it works)
laloga chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was awesome! Thanks for sharing!
nat13cat chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hilariously wonderful, i can't get enough of your stuff
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Haha. The trading sounds like the bag lunch blackmarket at my school. But...ya know...without the explosions, unfortunetly.

:( Oh well! Great job! :)
Lord of the Things chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Amazing! Your going on my review!
AgressiveNegotiations chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I love this story! So adorable!
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I really enjoyed the endng,good job,
LandofTheDead chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Nice job! I cracked up when Anakin destroyed the base with the roll.
lady gaga chapter 1 . 9/10/2010