Reviews for Move It or Lose It
Hootinan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I don't care HOW late I am this!- please make more! Ill be your 'Reveiw Bitch' forever!
lady chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Just saw Push and Losers for the first time a few months ago, so I'm a little late on following the fandom. But love the movies and fictions. I think you did a great job on making Jensen be Jensen. It's been a few years since you update so I hope you find the time to finish this story at some point, but either way love.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Lol, you review mine, I review yours! I thought about doing a Push/Losers Xover, too, but been a lil busy with my other bunnies, lol. This is a great start, though, and it'd be greater if you went back to it...

One thing - in your A/N you mention an "obvious joke about Push" from Chris? I assume you're referring to the telekinetic powers which were actually Cougar's sniper shots? That was just sheer coincidence, not anything done as an intentional Push reference. That whole scene is taken straight from the Losers comic books, which came out well before Push ever did. It just makes it funnier because of the fact that Chris happened to also play a telekinetic. It'd be like saying the part in the beginning when Jensen says his favorite part of the rescue mission was when they were on fire that he was making a reference to playing Johnny Storm, when actually that was just another regular Jensen-ism. They really did a great job adapting the movie from the comics, lots of scenes are almost exact to some of the panels. That's what makes me such a happy panda, that for the most part they got things right and that what changes they did make actually made the story better, in my opinion. ...Rambling! Hahaha! Anyway, just thought you should know. It's totally just a comic book thing. ;)
askita chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
dude I took a note from you decide to do an anon review. I forgot how much I absolutely love this. Cassie and Nick here are deliciously awesome. I just so totally wish we had time to cover this even though I'm loving some of your more recent work in progress just as much. I cannot wait for the next. you are seriously amazing with all of them. Rspically
sorcerergirl90 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I really like what you have so far, are you gonna finish it?
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I look forward to more. Thanks for posting.

-Ellie
Firefly-chan chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
i can not wait to see what happens next! I knew losers/push would be awesome and i'm happy to see someone writing it. I hope you're able to the next chapter out soon!
askita chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is, as you know, just awesome sweets. It's a wonderful idea and I"m thilled and excited to be allowed to be your super secret beta person who sees chappies way before anyone else. Ans lets see how it goes with you trying to leave out the even daunting MC OC. *grin* I thnk you can accomplish it. Not, I left room for random OC's that they'd meet on their travels. *grin*
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Okay. So, yeah. Push and Losers. Totally awesome. Absolutely loved it.

I've been toying with the idea as well but mine was no where near this awesome so I'm gonna sit back and enjoy. Thank you so much.

Please update as soon as possible. This is freakin' outstanding.

So many possibilities. And, YES, 2 Chris Evans. But oh, 2 so different men. I mean, Jensen can talk to anybody while Nick isn't great with others. Remember when he first met Cassie? I think the only reason he ended up with her (and yes, I totally agree that Nick ended up with Cassie) was because Cassie was and still is a force of nature that can't be stopped.

But sorry, the only person I see for Jensen is Cougar. Yes, I'm one of them. And PROUD of it.

Anyway, thank you again for this awesome story and please update soon. PLEASE!

Have a great night.

JP
Tigerhawk102 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
this is an awesome idea. i really can't wait for the two groups to meet each other- i'm going to love it, i can tell. :D

keep it coming- also, great job on the voices so far. i think you especially got Cassie and Nick down well.
gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
OH EMM GEEE THANK YOU SO MUCH! XD

You are so right! Push and The Losers would be great together! Oh wow I'm so excited for this fic! *jumps for joy in air!* it's gonna be great! So great like waffle house great! But greater! XD oh man oh man! I so excited!

You are doing such a great job to with the voices! Man I think id go absolutely ape s*it crazy if I was trying to keep all those in my head! Lol

Oh I'm so ready for another chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen! I wonder if Jensen will try to hit on Cassie when they meet? (well he'll probably try but then Cassie will eat him for breakfast lunch and dinner!) Or how Nick will get along with well EVERYONE! Not really the social butterfly that one. OMG Nicks gonna Kill Jensen cause Jensen never shuts up! I can see those two not getting along at all! Especially with Nick's power holy crap Jensen will never give him peace!

Ok I got a little ahead of my self just speculation now but heads going a mile minute here! UPDATE! XD
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Loving this! Double Chris Evans? Hell yes!

More, more soon please!
anon chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
More? Please? Because this, all of this, equals totally awesome.