Reviews for Maura's Bad Habit
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 6 . 6/9
Fantastic story! I enjoy every piece of it.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
Swiss-Girl chapter 6 . 3/3
That's such a sweet and beautiful story :-)))

How I wished our girls would end up like this!

Thank you for writing and sharing!
malexfaith chapter 6 . 1/15
That is the sweetest ending ever. I love it. Great pace... it dealt with alot over time and it was written wonderfully. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
A colleague just popped his head into my office and wondered why I said "Shut UP Angela!" that loud, and who I said it to. We have no employees named Angela. I blamed the phone.
Your story engages, obviously. :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
Aww. That was beautiful!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
You actually managed to write Angela so I don't grind my teeth reading it. That is a super-human feat, just so you know it.
This is heating up nicely. Very good story!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Ah, tension.
I love this story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
That list is (in context) the saddest thing I have read all year, I think. The rest of the chapter is very nice, however, and Maura is mos def in deep trouble.
CollinsJ chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
heeeey. u arent allowed to end there. haha. sorry i found this like 5 years later #embarrassing. anyway, it was an interesting little piece.
libresbian chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
I just got round to revisiting this story because I remembered it was a good one...and I wasn't disappointed! Such great writing, nice pacing and a wonderful ending. I thoroughly enjoyed it. *high five*
LikeABass chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
This was so great, I loved it! Well done! :)
Noob chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
that whole fic was just awesome.
inkfr33k chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
very nice.
guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Just read this. Amazing job. So sweet.
Myx Nyx chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Oh, my gosh! For some very embarassing reason, it has taken me way too long to get on board with Rizzisles, but now that I have, I just can't stop. I'm starting at the beginning and reading...all of the fics. But this is the first one I'm reviewing because it is just that fantastic. I'm so happy right now! How am I ever going to sleep. The pacing is just so good! Your heart gradually beats faster and faster until Maura is reading Jane's letter and you're just like...AH! YES YES YES! I loved it- soooo great!