Reviews for Kettlecorn
everlark4ezria chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
Luv, Luv, LOVED it! Great job!
MFSGF chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
Wow, this is so incredible how much it lines up to the actual episode. Though I actually like this better, because it goes into the reasons for the break up, and it gets resolved. Plus, I love the monkeys you bring in!
Friedchicken23 chapter 15 . 3/8/2011
I really hope Bailey's family will be able to keep their farm. It's a shame thuogh that this story will be ending so soon,it's a good story.
Wyntirsno chapter 16 . 3/6/2011
That was a good ending. Yay for Cody saving the day. I like the way you tied in all the episodes there. Mr. Tipton at least was honorable enough to keep his word on the IOU. Although he is a horrible person personally. I like everything London told him, she has finally grown up. (mostly) lol
psav2005 chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
Bout time this got finished :-) Great final two chapters, loved the snake line at the end too
Technically I'm ChocoLalaLandGirl but the fact is that I'm either not in the mood or not willing to put forth the effort in logging in so instead I just bore you with an incredibly long anonymous reviewer name which may very well be the longest you ever h chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
Like my name? Anyway, AMAZING STORY! I've meant to keep up better, but I'm a forgetter (sure; that's a real word!) Anyway, the last sentance was HILL-AIR-E-US! Hahahahah snakes:DDD! So funny! And the last three chapters were SO SWEET! I'm so glad they made up! It was really good:DDD!
owlhero chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
You nailed Mr. Tipton and London pretty as they wrote them in the show.

I always thought London knew where her priorities stood when it counted. I think London react the way she did to her father when she got riled on the fashion she was.

Cody having an IOU and his actions symbolize the Cody we know and love.

Great story.
CAILEY chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Haha the snake line... Great ending! Gotta love the IOU... LOL great story guys!
xOfficiallyBade chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
hahahaha i love the last sentence!

loved this story! cant believe its over... but great job! :D
Boris Yeltsin chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Great ending.
deathlyhallows123 chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Oh hilarity! I loved the first line lol.
owlhero chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
I was wondering what happened to this. I love showing London's unselfish side. I wished they showed it more.

I always suspected Mr. Tipton would be extremely greedy and narrow minded. Hopefully London finds a way to correct things.

The reconnection of the Cailey relationship was slow but through. Personally I think Cody's daring is a little much but I still like the humorous scene.
Wyntirsno chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Awww, that is similar to the episode with Wilfred. Greed got him, surely that oil would be the Pickett's though, he is only doing repairs on the house he hasn't bought it, right? London sounds disappointed in her Daddy, hopefully she will tell him off.

Can't wait to see your next chapter to see what happens.
Lady Emily chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Oil? Black gold? Texas tea? Haha great to see you back MoF!

Hmm, I have to say, I don't think the fact that Tipton is paying for property repairs makes him the owner of the property. Shouldn't it be the Picketts who are rich now? But I'm glad to see you didn't change him too much from the horrible person we all know and hate. Poor London was so sweet- for once, she actually did something out of the goodness of her heart, and her father was right there to thwart her. Great chapter. Can't wait to see how the gang manages to get out of this one!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Nice idea on the Twister episodes.