Reviews for Until you're mine
A Reader chapter 2 . 5/23
Is the last one Leon? It's a great story and I would have favourite it if I remembered my password to my account. Cheers, keep writing. :)
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
This was such fun to read, I laughed, snorted, and downright giggled throughout all off this. Definitely favouriting this one.
abandonedaccount451 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Nice very nice
Cheska chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
OMFG I was bursting out laughing after reading this!

It's brilliant.

Arthur was very extreme over Merlin - seriously. He's what was it... a Stupid Idiot? Or something along the lines.

I love how they eventually got together.

The last part was that a hint / nod to Lance and Leon?
mlynch13 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
so good i would love to read more!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
haha I loved this! Possessive/Jealous!Arthur is my favorite! Your Arthur was fantastic! I couldn't believe the things he did (I was dying at the tree and night vision googles). Poor Lancelot never stood a chance. I liked Morgana and Gwen in this too. Uther was fantastic. lol. His "I want grandkids ASAP" was awesome and very Uther. Great job! Adding this to my favs! :)
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I remember reading this a long time ago, and I just recently found it again, so I'm SUPER HAPPY! I love this story, it's so hiularious and cute.
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
lmao this was great it had me laughing like crazy
Lenin chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Bloody fantastic! I wish for more ArthurxMerlin fics! Hehe..
Ellieandra chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
totally awesome
rawr52 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
this is so sweet! i love it :D
KenandBinks chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
I've never read a Merlin story that made me laugh this hard! Thanks so much. Merlin and Arthur are perfect for each other. Too bad Morgana didn't stay this awesome on the show. Oh season 3 makes me so sad...
Beizanten chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Great story. So hillarious. i can't stop laughing. I love posessive Arthur. he just claim merlin his just like that. Poor Lance. i feel really sorry for him. Can you please write the Leon/Lancelot that is mention in the end. leon is sadist so funny.
Budak Gila chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
haahahaaaa...i like your story!
momentshaveyou chapter 2 . 9/27/2010