Reviews for A Little Initiative
Sesquipedalia chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Minnie wasn't being a jerk. Maybe a little overprotective, but considering the circumstances...
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story is so sweet
18419 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very sweet! I like your characterization, and you really got the emotions across well. Daisy's final comment to Rose wrapped things up perfectly! Thanks for sharing!
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
You have to continue this! Disney has always been one of my guilty pleasures, and I squeed with delight when I read your story! You have to finish, my (in)sanity is depending on it! XD
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Very nice!
chronoangel94 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I thought that was incredibly cute! Good job!
Chlstarr chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Instant Fave!I thought it was perfect!
Squad Unit 19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh, wow. This was such a cute, beautiful story! I loved it! From beginning to end. You did amazing with this! The discrption, the dialogue, and the characters were in charatcter, too. I loved how you portrayed Mickey and Minnie here. You did superbly with their portrayal and you did amazing with their romance. I also loved how you had them in high school. First story I've ever read that actually does that, and you did it wonderfully. I love the whole story and everything in it! A I do wish you could continue with it, or at least make more like this one. But anyway, loved it!

Squad Unit 19