Reviews for A Look At War
try and guess chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
you really are good at writting these dark and morbid stories.

and now for a hint as to who I am: "come on Alyssa!"
Necromantica chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I'm glad a new story was posted.

It was very interesting and the fact that Jemima was the reason for the twins' Turning was very different. She also seized her own destiny by the throat and slit it, was the more aggressive of the two and was scarred due to her own sadism rather than being weak or a very clumsy swordswoman.

I love the loving nature of the twins even as they wound one another and that Jemima was the death of her father(and that he was even mentioned at all).

The only problem was there were a few errors, misspelled words and missing articles/prepositions. That being said, it did not confuse me or make the story hard to read.

Great job.

Necromantica

P.S. Killing was my sex, was very evil and delicious.
Inferno chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Quite good actually

( actually the guy who commented before me got his his facts wrong, they did have guns called muskets, usually flintlocks, and they had grenadiers, which were units who only threw balls full of gun powder, so those are bombs. Otherwise he was correct)
Someone chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Though while well written, Ralph and Jemima lived in the 1700's. Guns and bombs weren't invented yet. Women weren't allowed to leave their home, or used as nurses unless they are the lords personal servents. You should learn to get your facts straight.

I see no spelling mistakes or bad use of grammar. And you got the feeling into it. So good job.