Reviews for Broken
claralimaa chapter 27 . 2/18
Gods why did you stopped writing this amazing story ?
It's so perfect
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Again, I have been waiting for the next chapters. When will you be writing it. Please hurry up.

Thanks
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
Hey

I just wanted to know when will you be writing the next chapters. I've been waiting for so long for this story to continue. Please let me know.

Thanks
krazie4kaldiana chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
Please. Update. This. Story. Is. So. Interesting. And. Amazingly. Written. Its. A. Shame. That. It. Has. Not. Been. Finished
bcwmh chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
This story is very interesting. Please update soon! :)
SasuNarulover49 chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Fantastic story! Update soon! ;-)
onlyluna chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
He's so dumb and being a bastard to both gals. I feel bad for diana. It'd b great if Diana really moves on from him. That'll teach him some lesson.
Tricia64 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Hi! When you will be doing the updates? I'm sorry, but these updates are taking both!
Phoebs chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
I know it's been two months but I really hope you update this asap because I love it! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
SMWWSuperFan chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
I love this story! It's all kinds of interesting and juicy. Chockful of hard choices and turmoil. Love it.

Thank you so much for updating it again!
LowDesert chapter 27 . 10/16/2012
I'm eagerly awaiting new chapters!
HELLACRE13 chapter 27 . 10/16/2012
Oooh interesting cliffie. Good to see you back too.
TDFan chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
You are the best writer ever I love this story I can't wait to see what happens next
Soul93 chapter 27 . 10/15/2012
Good question, can't wait to read Clark's reply. I truly enjoyed the chapters and of course the slow but steady progression of Clark and Diana's relationship.