Reviews for Broken
Analia chapter 29 . 2/2
Para cuándo la actualizacion de esta historia? Literalmente me siento morir cuando entro a FF SmWw y no esta entre las historias actualizadas. DIOS ERA HERMOSA POR FAVOR CONTINUE DESEAMOS SABER DEL BEBÉ Y QUE DIRÁ CLARK Y CÓMO SERA LA VIDA DE DIANA COMO MADRE Y SU VIDA EN LA CIUDAD. PLEASE SIGUELAAAAA (
Guest chapter 29 . 12/25/2016
Please continue
Guest chapter 29 . 10/21/2016
I love it. Please update
Guest chapter 24 . 8/27/2016
Please continue you're doing a good job
Guest chapter 29 . 7/4/2016
More please...don't keep us waiting
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
Pleaaaassseeee continue . Please it's amazing
majorshane chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Wow. I can't keep reading this crap. Your Superman has so little moral fibre and integrity that you should be calling him Ultraman. Your wonder woman is so weak and flimsy and needy you should call her Cho Chang.
majorshane chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Wait wait wait, she was shot and is recovering in a hospital bed and the first thing superman does is kiss her and pressure her for sex? That's not just out of character, that's down right evil! Where's the decent farm boy? Where's the Boy Scout? "...I can't live without you. I need you! Please let me love you." What a sleesy thing to say. And worse Diana, one of the oldest and strongest female characters in culture, just caves and let's him have his way with her. The portrayal of these characters in such a way is offensive. She said no like 7 times before giving in. That's not romantic, that's rape. Even if they were married superman is WAY out of line!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/17/2016
see I'm not the only one who pleads for updating this beautiful story. Let author pray 23-27 do not get much, give us something, (
Guest chapter 29 . 6/16/2016
Continue continue continue
Guest chapter 29 . 6/11/2016
Please continue. My feels .
DianaPrince chapter 29 . 6/3/2016
seriously you need to continue with this story soon. ! Clark finally going to tell Diana about her feelings for her? Could add one more memory on the night together, maybe what he thought Diana?
Diana is going to suffer a little for the wait? It would be great if you tease a little.
Please, update!
amyfangirl chapter 29 . 5/16/2016
It was about time suprman divorced lois! Update soon
Friend'sloves chapter 29 . 5/16/2016
Hey friend tildamos us again. When will a new chapter? It goes with wave, very good story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/6/2016