Reviews for Broken
I really wish you would update this story. I've read several times...it has me hooked and craving more! I know people get busy in their lives, but this is one of those stories that has to be finished. It's amazing.
GabbyWonka chapter 27 . 1/7
Please finish the fic is one of the best fanfic I ve read ! Please!
clardiabru3 chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
Having read this story many times I am eager for an update...great storyline of my two fave characters SMWW...please please update soon...
Sheilac chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
I just found this story and I love it. Please add more chapters.
claralimaa chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
Gods why did you stopped writing this amazing story ?
It's so perfect
Guest chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Again, I have been waiting for the next chapters. When will you be writing it. Please hurry up.

Thanks
Guest chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
Hey

I just wanted to know when will you be writing the next chapters. I've been waiting for so long for this story to continue. Please let me know.

Thanks
krazie4kaldiana chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
Please. Update. This. Story. Is. So. Interesting. And. Amazingly. Written. Its. A. Shame. That. It. Has. Not. Been. Finished
bcwmh chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
This story is very interesting. Please update soon! :)
SasuNarulover49 chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Fantastic story! Update soon! ;-)
onlyluna chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
He's so dumb and being a bastard to both gals. I feel bad for diana. It'd b great if Diana really moves on from him. That'll teach him some lesson.
Tricia64 chapter 27 . 1/3/2013
Hi! When you will be doing the updates? I'm sorry, but these updates are taking both!
Phoebs chapter 27 . 12/15/2012
I know it's been two months but I really hope you update this asap because I love it! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
I cannot wait for the next chapter!
SMWWSuperFan chapter 27 . 11/6/2012
I love this story! It's all kinds of interesting and juicy. Chockful of hard choices and turmoil. Love it.

Thank you so much for updating it again!