Reviews for The Dark Side of Amestris
Infinite Ways To Insanity chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Is 'H' Van Hohenheim?
YokuMiya chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
I saw it coming. And havoc too tho I'm glad it seems to be mind control and not him willingly helping Lysander
YokuMiya chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
I think lysander is the bad guy and H is havoc hope I'm wrong bout havoc
Eiri and Kurama lover07 chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
Would have been nice to have a lemon would have made the story so much better.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
poor Roy has those nightmares so much. yay for him thinking of Ed. good thing he will look for Ed when he has the power.
clio1111 chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
goldacharmed chapter 17 . 7/28/2011
This story was amazing! The writing was great, the pacing was perfect, and I LOVED how everything happened for a reason and you played it out so carefully! Very VERY well done. :) and this is coming from someone who hates vampires. ;)
tamafluff80 chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
i totally saw that coming but, i have a question. Is Havoc betraying roy willingly or is it the mind control thing and thats why he blacked out? i was gonna but that into a reveiw last chapter but i had to find out what was going to happen so i just kept reading lol. great job so far!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I'm sorry... but I just can't get in to it. I really find the plot a stretch. Plus, I'm not in to the whole vampires thing. Message me back! :D And please, please don't think this is a flame 'cause it's not. It's pretty okay. Thanks so much.

Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 17 . 6/22/2011
Awesome! I always thought Ed (or Roy) would be good as a vampire! (Just thought it would be Roy, though.) What's the sequel called? Please tell me! I 3 vampires and RoyEd, but never thought the two could be combined in such an amazing way! Great job!
BlueKittey chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
You had me staying up until 2:30 in the morning reading this. I loved it so much can't wait for a sequal ;u; keep it up~
RomiofAmestria chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
Kitsune-the-fox chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
That was great. A little sad, in the end, because Ed have to go, but the whole chapter was really good.

I look forward for the sequel, and the one-shot.
Afrieal chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Okay no freaked out kitties this time but two neighbors that think i've lost my mind *lol* thanks for the update i'm glad you could post it. Ry is giggling still at the "hickies" keep up the great work.
MARYLOVER chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Oh, a happy ending is just what I needed tonight. Thank you, this fic was very interesting, vampire world has so many possibilities for a plot. I liked this piece a lot. Bye