Reviews for Key of Chronos
Terrence Rogue chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I loved the way you dealt with the scoobie mutiny. Really, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it. Seeing Buffy confident and self assured was great
Annamonk chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Sweet. I truly enjoyed it.
ImmortalWar chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Now THAT kicked all sorts of ass.
B chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hey, nice story, I like how you ended it. This is one of the best B/G stories I've read on this site. I noticed a discrepancy though; the hammer Buffy used to kill Glory you called Thor's hammer in your story. It's really Anya's ex-boyfriend the troll Olaf's hammer.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Yea I'm glad you did something there, cause that sucked so bad and YAY you worked everything out GREAT!

Littleotter73 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I really enjoyed this story - a great twist on "The Gift"! It was definitely well thought out and deftly written. :)
Helgatwb chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is seriously one of the best stories I have ever read. You rock.

You can find me on livejournal, if you are curious about who I am.
Rippertish chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Hey hey hey Kris!

What a great story. Very nice and well developed plot.

I've gotta confess that I wasn't quite sure if it was going to turn into a B/G and I was sooooo happy when it did.

Go for it Buffy! I'm glad she took the lead of changing her whole life starting wiylthbthe right foot! Hihi

I hop u write more! ;)

eligin chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is unlike anything I have ever read. It wins hands down for my favorite "Buffy fixes everything" fic. I love time travel and the thought of her fixing what so obviously went wrong. Fantastic story, idea, dialouge and of course you put Giles and Buffy together. I hope you post it elsewhere like allthejellies or some other b/g fanfic archive, it is worth perserving.
mmooch chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Yay! First you helped Buffy not to die, but more importantly - at least to me - you didn't make the mutiny all Buffy's fault! I think all of the time travel fics I've read that include that episode focus more on how badly she screwed up and that the others were basically just poor victims of her stupidity and abuse.

See, magick can be good...even if it's screwed up a little. Although, since the end result was pretty awesome, I'm not sure it was a screw-up. Maybe the PTBs nudged a little.