Reviews for Averting Loneliness
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Need more
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
totally awsome, and realistic portrayals of them all
DevoraDeath chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
i think they should just stop sharin beds
Anastrianna Shilaquinaria Kala chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
This is so, so good. Please update soon
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
This is amazing! I love it!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 13 . 4/15/2012
I loved the story for its KyoyaXKaoru. But when you included MoriXHikaru, you officially made this story amazingly awesome! . Can't wait to read more!
Wicked-as-possible chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
Please update soon!
NaMeLeSSx chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Is there still coming more? This is the first one from Kyouya and Koaru I find worth reading, so I really want you to finish it :3
QueenMina chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Ahhw, Kaoru You cheeky little one D

Nice chapter! :DD
QueenMina chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Ohooo Interesting, interesting...I'm looking forward to read the next chapter! :D
QueenMina chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Nice chapter! I like it very much how you describe the twins :3

Can't wait to read more :DD
VisualKeiMYV382DMC chapter 13 . 4/11/2011
Gahh, I'm so sad I didn't see that this was updated earlier!

I loved it very much, and I think all the characters were portrayed well XD. It was adorable!

Hope you're doing well, and I can't wait for more!
Soaha chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Ahh... I love you so much for this fic!
galaxxy3 chapter 13 . 3/30/2011
So. Freaking. Hot. And I mean seriously. For a non-lemon chapter, I loved the steaminess of the mini-makeout sesh. I love the chemistry you've created between Kyoya and Kaoru, it is so casual and comfortable, it feels perfect.

Ok, I have two ideas this time around, but I will tell you my fave in a PM so if you use it the other reders will be surprised:)

I totally thought Tamaki was gonna have a jealous fit in this chapter. It would be funny to see him having Kyoya withdrawals and want to go out for ramen or something. Pretty predictable for Tamaki though. Scratch that!

You have set the bar for amazingly awesome badassness and I will have to work super hard if I ever want to catch up! One PM coming up too :)
DellaNee-Chan chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
Heeheehee... I forgot about this story! Its been a while... or maybe not... who knows! I read too much for my own good! Im starting to feel dear memories being replaced by fanfics... there goes the first sconce fair XD ANYWHO, great chapter! Awwww to Mori and Hikaru because its such a cute pairing! KYAAA! To Kyoya and Kaoru because im obsessed O.o and HURRAY to your story for being awesome!