Reviews for They don't believe
heart chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This sounds just like Spooner. X3 I love this. i wish there were more of these. I love I,Robot. The last line? Omg. Smexy much?
Malaki Stanley chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I agree, Spooner is very passionate about what he does. He is very persistant and dedicated.
WantingCoraline2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Oh...Falcondreamer, aren't you clever? I have news for you smarty-pants, this is fan fiction...NOT THE PUBLISHED WORLD, where people are allowed to write what they WANT and NOT have critics criticise them.

NO ONE says that about MY BEST FRIEND.
HeartbrokenMisadventure chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Wow this is really short. It needs a lot more detail. For example:

"He knew that nobody cared, so he never even bothered to try."

Try doing what? Caring as well, or trying to get "them" to listen to him?

"He was not going to back down"

Down from where? Down to where? Give us details/descriptions about where he is. Let us see what your picturing.

"until he knew,"

Until he knew what?

"...until they knew."

Until they knew what? Who's they? Do you mean "they" as a broad term, as in the entire human race? Or, do you mean "they" as in a specific group of people?

Kudos on the good spelling and grammar Although, once you add more to the story, try using several different types of sentences, not just the simple ones you've been using.

Also, don't hesitate to use a dictionary and thesaurus to find stronger words (i.e. "terrified" instead of "scared").

It's a little hard to say whether I like this yet or not - there isn't much to go on. But, you do have the potential to make this a great story.
You cant rush science chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
A great start cant wait to see whant happens.