Reviews for Best Enemies
aww that was lovely
Mash0822 chapter 6 . 2/17
AWWW!
Mash0822 chapter 1 . 2/17
does Draco have the sectumsempra scar?
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE! So well written!
I laughed a ton because I laugh at others pain and Ron was the most fun to laugh at because you got his expressions and thoughts so on point.
Looooved it although it could use more detail but since it was translated im really impressed
I loved it so much!
Drarry fanclub chapter 7 . 1/28
Hi! This was...FUCKING AMAZING! I can't express how much I loved this. seriously, this is the best drarry fic I have ever read, and I've read a lot of them. Thank you for blessing the world with your beautiful writing.
Anna chapter 7 . 1/24
Hands down best drarry fanfiction ever :)
Jim Moriarty chapter 7 . 1/23
That. That was bloody amazing. I usually read cheap junk smut because the other stories I read have horrible writing, but this. This was the most incredible fic I have ever read. And I truly mean that from the heart. If you ever feel like continuing this, please please please let me know. My Archive of our own account is Cluttered_Fangirl. I have written Dirty Little Secret, Corsets and Holmescest, and D is for daddy. Please continue if you can.
Kieran chapter 7 . 1/20
This entire story was absolutely amazing and so well wrote and I've read a lot of drarry fanfictions this is by far the best one
LoLaTheFreAkNo.1 chapter 7 . 1/19
The story was amazing and got me so hooked I read it all in one sitting missing out breakfast and now making myself lunch after feeling the hunger when the story finished. I was so hooked I didn't feel the hunger xD

Vulnerable Draco was so cute and your style of writing was amazing that I could imagine every scene perfectly. I loved the way they slowly got closer. usually I love it when they fight and throw insults at each other especially Draco as he is quite witty and funny but there was considerably less in here and Draco just giving in and not showing his mask when he became weaker was refreshingly different and I loved it :)

Looking forward to read more fics of you :)
Laufina chapter 5 . 1/16
I want to say that I hate you. But I don't. Because your story is literally gold. And I want to know the end, even though I'm pretty sure I'll never do. ;;
Me chapter 6 . 1/14
Wow...i really did hate you when Draco sent Harry away...thats the mark of good writing though I guess :) I love this story..keep writing!
Mira chapter 7 . 1/11
Omg I love it. I was crying so hard when Draco almost died omg if he actually died I would hate the story so much. But I loved it thank you 3