Reviews for The Lion of Ivalice
Bastion Shaw chapter 41 . 8/5
Ok I wanted to write a review of the 1st couple of chapters but decided to wait til I finished the whole story. THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I loved your take on the whole Tactics story. I've been looking for a good Ramza fic for a long time. I thought The Reluctant Hero was a great start but thats pretty much dead and the Lion has filled that void completely. Everything was great. I didnt know how I was gonna feel about Ramza and Mel but the way you developed her is what actually drew me in. I was a little bit sad you didnt pair Ramza with Agrias. I wont lie i was angry with you about Agrias that she just fell in with Delita but i was blown away how you developed her and Zelbag. Everything in this story was awsome the battles, the way romance was developed, the actual feeling of despair, THE TWINS! O MY GOSH THE TWINS were great. I almost stopped reading the story when they fell. Took almost a whole day for me to continue lol. I think you should do a side story on Mastudio and the Twins lives as pirates. Though I was sad and wished for a happy ending I still got some closure. I could Feel Mel's heart breaking when she screamed out no when the fortress started falling. For me, you have set the standard for all Tactics fics. On a scale of 1 to 10 you get a perfect 11 cant wait to read what you put out next!
psp reader chapter 12 . 4/9
Definitely deserves more reviews!
wallacemartin98 chapter 41 . 3/14
Wow. I started this today, and couldn't stop until the end. Excellent, simply amazing.
Kyu-Momo chapter 41 . 1/18
Aww this was wonderful! :3

Thanks for writing this great fanfic!
Kyu-Momo chapter 20 . 1/18
I really like your version of Gafgarion.
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 1/18
"One does not simply walk into Igros"
Heh! I see what you did there. ;)

Also, holy whoa I am really enjoying this so far!
Pato Ezequiel chapter 12 . 1/7
"One does not simply walk into Igros"

I lol'd so hard! This fanfic is amazing!
Josh Grinsteinne chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Yeah it was IV, nice use of other FF characters
Guest chapter 41 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Miguel51 chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
Well, that was a fine story. Thank you for sharing it.
Miguel51 chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
Boom, there goes the robot, taking out a Lucavi and a half, thus saving the day. Well, mostly.
Miguel51 chapter 37 . 4/18/2013
Elmdore is down and Cid is avenged, while Reis saves her beloved in a way that can only be described as TOTAL PWNAGE. As to Ramza, it's quite the dark homecoming for him.
Miguel51 chapter 36 . 3/6/2013
With all the assorted and crazy shit going down in this chapter, it is Mustadio getting both twins macking on him that really sticks out for me. You the man, Mustadio!
Miguel51 chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Val's duel with her former master has to be one of the best magical battles I've ever read anywhere. Well done on that, especially how she ended up winning by non-magical means. And the way Weigraf just threw himself over and over at Velius in defense of Ovelia like that? Dude lost an arm and is still alive! He was one tenacious bastard.
Miguel51 chapter 33 . 3/6/2013
Wow, Agrias, your timing sucks. Well, at least Zalbag and her have something to look forward to if they survive. Unlike Cid. Poor, poor Cid. I'm a little in shock that the biggest bad ass of the playable characters went down, but hey, if Thunder God Cid was to be taken out it might as well be by one of the other really bad ass characters. I'm hoping Gaff avenges his comrade in the coming chapter(s).