Reviews for The Lion of Ivalice
psp reader chapter 12 . 4/9
Definitely deserves more reviews!
wallacemartin98 chapter 41 . 3/14
Wow. I started this today, and couldn't stop until the end. Excellent, simply amazing.
Kyu-Momo chapter 41 . 1/18
Aww this was wonderful! :3

Thanks for writing this great fanfic!
Kyu-Momo chapter 20 . 1/18
I really like your version of Gafgarion.
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 1/18
"One does not simply walk into Igros"
Heh! I see what you did there. ;)

Also, holy whoa I am really enjoying this so far!
Pato Ezequiel chapter 12 . 1/7
"One does not simply walk into Igros"

I lol'd so hard! This fanfic is amazing!
Josh Grinsteinne chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Yeah it was IV, nice use of other FF characters
Guest chapter 41 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for writing this. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Miguel51 chapter 41 . 4/20/2013
Well, that was a fine story. Thank you for sharing it.
Miguel51 chapter 39 . 4/18/2013
Boom, there goes the robot, taking out a Lucavi and a half, thus saving the day. Well, mostly.
Miguel51 chapter 37 . 4/18/2013
Elmdore is down and Cid is avenged, while Reis saves her beloved in a way that can only be described as TOTAL PWNAGE. As to Ramza, it's quite the dark homecoming for him.
Miguel51 chapter 36 . 3/6/2013
With all the assorted and crazy shit going down in this chapter, it is Mustadio getting both twins macking on him that really sticks out for me. You the man, Mustadio!
Miguel51 chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Val's duel with her former master has to be one of the best magical battles I've ever read anywhere. Well done on that, especially how she ended up winning by non-magical means. And the way Weigraf just threw himself over and over at Velius in defense of Ovelia like that? Dude lost an arm and is still alive! He was one tenacious bastard.
Miguel51 chapter 33 . 3/6/2013
Wow, Agrias, your timing sucks. Well, at least Zalbag and her have something to look forward to if they survive. Unlike Cid. Poor, poor Cid. I'm a little in shock that the biggest bad ass of the playable characters went down, but hey, if Thunder God Cid was to be taken out it might as well be by one of the other really bad ass characters. I'm hoping Gaff avenges his comrade in the coming chapter(s).
Miguel51 chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
NOOOOOOOO, not Alicia and Lavian! No!