Reviews for Little Hints
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Makes a strange sort of sense.
amaya chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
you say that was on the top of your head it is soooooooo good please made more !
Telegram chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was a great character study of both Batman and Harley Quinn. You nailed 'em. A really enjoyable read, and Harley's internal monologue was perfect.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome. Very well done.

Interesting to see a Harley Quinn who's not just some airhead. And Strange seems to think he's so special for having figured out who Batman's secret identity is.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
"The Dark Knight" Joker put it best I think.

Joker to Batman: You won't kill me because of some misguided sense of justice, and I won't kill you because your just too much fun.
Dramiel chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great Harley narration you have there!
El Grey Gato chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Well, the others have said most of the gushy stuff I feel, so I won't reiterate it.

I will say, however, that it's good to see that it's more than just Batman who realizes that Bruce Wayne is the mask, rather than vice-versa. That was one thing I could never forget from Batman Beyond, when he was up against an opponent that slipped thoughts into people's heads - Bruce figured out which thoughts weren't his own by knowing that, in his own mind, he's not "Bruce", he's "Batman"; the baddie didn't catch on to that.

Harley and (it's implied, both in the comics and here) the Joker both cottoned to that after awhile. Good job on presenting it that way here, too.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
A really great one shot, love the way you've written from harleys pov
Watanuki-kun chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You've reach Harley character point of view just like her. Not as a dizy blondy chick everyone think she is, but as the true person nobody sees.

It's true Joker brain wash her with maddness and love, but hell she's still smarter then she looks. Most comic books fans and the cartoons fans don't see it like the true Harley fans do.

Thank you for this fanfic... It's mean alot for a fanboy like me :3

P.S. How did you manage to get insdie her character like that? I whould like to know if you don't mind '
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I know I have noted this once before - but concerning a different piece of Batman fanfic - but I really like the idea that Harley's got a lot more going on upstairs than it would seem from just observing her character in the 90s Fox Kids animated series or the "Mask of the Phantasm" film or the Batman video games that were recently released.

I mean, her background is an Arkham Asylum shrink, so she's gotta have the brains and the letters behind her name to be worthy of having been hired to try and help cure supervillians...though it is a bit too bad she has the nastiest case of Stockholm Syndrome I've ever seen portrayed. Gotta say though...her insight into why she and the Joker haven't said or done anything to indicate they know Bats is Bruce Wayne (or uses the persona as a publicly acceptable mask) is spectacular and fitting for the whole mythos :D
ErinAdrienne chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Just wondering...did you mean to make the line about the 'night at the opera' a refrence to Bruce's parent's murder? They were at an opera when it happened right?
hotoo chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
the joker at it again
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great work on this. Nicely done.
Mistlan chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
You have Harley's voice down to a T! Or would that be down to a "J"? Anyway I really loved it. Especially when Harley quotes her Puddin' about Bats.
j chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
haha... that was good... i was expecting some cliche harley-pining-after-the joker story... nice surprise.