Reviews for Lost and Found
Akalittlered2 chapter 1 . 7/19
Love it!
Swampje chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Jesus, that was almost too hot to be published...but I'm sooooo glad you did! :)
ariel42 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Against all advice i read this in public-awkward but totally worth it!
peterpeter chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
damn anohter great fic.
dirtylittlesecret101 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
that was totaly awasome. i am in aw of how HOT that was. it is what i have always thought of a A/O being it was just WOW. i am at a lose for words just WOW.
E. Christianna chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Totally filthy hot!
BensonAddict87 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
that was absolutely amazing...couldnt stop moving in my chair. well done
noley chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Omfg...that was amazing. My evil gf sent me the link this morning and told me to read this before class, so I did. Organic chemistry has never been more uncomfortable, in a really good way. The story was awesome. I'd love to try to find more words to describe it, but I must go find and punish my gf...where did I put those handcuffs?
nightingale0978 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Hn... I absolutely loved this story. It was banging basically lol and I love the 2 of them together. And the fact that Alex had it all planned out was just perfect.. she's a lil minx that one.
tuesboomer chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oh man, now you've gone and done it! I wasn't sure I wanted to read this because...well...you know, we have that whole 'thing' going on over at Live Journal while we wait for aolurker to finish up the Alex Cabot was (fill in the blank) upDate, and I really have never read any kink that I personally thought was exceptionally done...until now. I had no idea the depth of talent you were letting loose over HERE while you were over THERE talking about performing neurosurgery on our beloved Wordsmith's brain and extracting Cabot and all. Sheesh! I'm still pretty shaky after reading this. I need to sleep it off. Well done. Good night.
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
omg ung

ugh

just...

ung
lizzy43 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Um...WOW... that's about all I can say about that. Excellent.
disfunctionallysane chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Sez!

As always, your writing is amazing. You had me squirming in my seat while I read this.

Oh how I've missed your stories. They are gold. They are God. They are the only source of happiness in this world.

I've missed you so very much.
Bia chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Alex in handcuffs is hot. Alex in a black teddy with handcuffs is burning me up. Alex in a black teddy with handcuffs being fucked with a strap-on being weilded by Olivia...I've literally melted on my bed. Great story. I've never read a ff with Olivia using a strap-on with Alex before. Now...I must go take a cold shower. :)
laurel hardy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
OK, that just got added to favorites.