Reviews for Naruto Bearing Pain And Love
Artorias78 chapter 1 . 5/31
God of War references in the first chapter?... cool!
jtcr chapter 1 . 4/9
Holy shit. That was seriously dark.
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
You've always done good work with this story since I first came across it a long time ago, but you have one thing you really need to improve: the excess space you put before punctuation marks like commas and periods. That blank space creates a visual break in your writing that makes it difficult to keep going. For some readers like me, such a simple error - especially repeated en masse - almost makes it impossible to want to stay focused on the material.

By removing these spaces, your work would become that much better.
Desultorynights chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
wait...so he dies...i dun wanna
Raikaguken chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
wow dark way to start a story
Anime Student chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Very good chapter! I'm glad for the update!
ForgottenFate chapter 12 . 6/21/2015
You missed part of the song in chapter 11 and chapter 12 there were 250 clones not 200
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 6/1/2015
Loved it
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I see it is fixed for the most part.

With that said, I have to comment on how badass this story is so far. I hope it stays consistent.
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
You're putting an unnecessary space before each of your comma's.

Remade the first chapter , going to remake blah blah blah.

It should be: Remade the first chapter, going to remake blah blah blah.

Simple fix.
DoOrK100 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Just read the first chapter and overall it is good and i will be reading the rest shortly. I can also see influence from God of War in it expecially that intro good use of it by the way.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Good plot, horrid grammar...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
please update
reminiscences2.0 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Please update soon. I think I know you are busy at your job or more importantly your life. But please don't forget about your loyal fans.
duststorm543 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
If you're going to change things in an early chapter then at least check and make sure it will match with the chapters after. You had Kyuubi introducing itself twice, and sudden stab wound where he could see his heart, just to name a few specific ones.