Reviews for Naruto Bearing Pain And Love
Fireoblivion chapter 12 . 6/21
You missed part of the song in chapter 11 and chapter 12 there were 250 clones not 200
yindragonkiba chapter 16 . 6/1
Loved it
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I see it is fixed for the most part.

With that said, I have to comment on how badass this story is so far. I hope it stays consistent.
SaucyHandles chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
You're putting an unnecessary space before each of your comma's.

Remade the first chapter , going to remake blah blah blah.

It should be: Remade the first chapter, going to remake blah blah blah.

Simple fix.
DoOrK100 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Just read the first chapter and overall it is good and i will be reading the rest shortly. I can also see influence from God of War in it expecially that intro good use of it by the way.
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Good plot, horrid grammar...
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
please update
reminiscences2.0 chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Please update soon. I think I know you are busy at your job or more importantly your life. But please don't forget about your loyal fans.
duststorm543 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
If you're going to change things in an early chapter then at least check and make sure it will match with the chapters after. You had Kyuubi introducing itself twice, and sudden stab wound where he could see his heart, just to name a few specific ones.
narufann chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
that was an awesome prank
Psudocode Samurai chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I do so love Dethklock _ wasnt expecting him to go quite that far though, just because of the potential date with the girls, they may have to sit him down and go with boy-dummy-talk _
Kriegmarine chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
just started reading. very interesting thus far, but do need to capitalize names. other than that, no problems.
Blood Fluffles chapter 14 . 4/30/2012
A Most Wonderful story! I love All the Tribal. I love how you made Naruto a split personality (For the most part). I can Honestly say that I am looking forward to the next update to the story! Thank you for this Most Wondrous Addition to the site!
Sektor771 chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Great story can't wait for more
gekkokage chapter 14 . 4/24/2012
D, this was an amazing chapter. I'm impressed with how you set it all up, as this will be a great start to your "battle of wills" arc.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »