Reviews for Just Once
Ouch Charlie chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
you got me liking Severus/Lily know!

good job, i enjoyed the fic(:
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Sweet, very sweet. Lovely Luna
Nuit des Etoiles chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I like it, like the others have said, its a strange pairing, but I think you made it work quite well.

I like the way you incorporated ten times this night into it as well :)
RandomMumble chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I actually like the pairing - only when Luna's already older and out of school - therefore 30 was a very good choice and quite perfect in my opinion! Nice use of promts. Thanks for sharing your story with us! )
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It was really good, though Severus was a bit out of character, I think. Luna was awesome, and I loved how he wanted to remarry her, that was so sweet! The last sentence needed a comma or something, but it was really deep and all. Keep writing!
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was...interesting. Both Luna and Snape were very out of character. It was a good idea, it could have been executed better though. Keep writing!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I liked this, but I can't see Luna and Snape together. It's nothing against your writing, but I just can't see them working. Anyways great job! :D
controlled climb chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this... but such an odd pairing o_o However, you pulled it off well and incorporated your prompts as well. Kudos to you ;3

There were a few awkward tense changes, and I wish that instead of saying "Snape" you had said Severus - but that's a personal preference.

Otherwise, great job. Thanks for writing _
Lady Flick chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Luna/Severus...that duo is rather strange to begin with, so of course reading it I was a bit thrown off-guard but I liked that you set it further into the future and avoided Hogwarts :P
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Its a very weird pairing, lol:D I think Snape was a bit OOC but besides that it was pretty good!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I noticed that you switched between tenses a lot, so it got a bit confusing. I've never ever given thought to a Luna/Snape pairing, so this was really quite interesting to read. The characters were a bit OoC to say, but given the pairing, it's impossible to be in character. But other than that, this was a nice read, and well done! :)

-ESS
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
It's definitely a strange pairing - and the prompts didn't make things much easier. I think you incorporated "ten times last night" quite well, though "I want your skull" did feel a tad forced (not that I really blame you).

I rather do wish there had been a bit more narration to provide some backstory as to why Luna and Severus became a couple. That've been cool.

Pretty good job - especially for how hard the challenge was!

TML