Reviews for And Down Came The Rain
Bookworm chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
SEQUEL! Right now!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Please please make a sequel I read this like a yr ah on its one of the stories I think of when I'm bored
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
So I take it no sequel...
InHonorOfPaintedSmile chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Sad, but good.
Cidaris chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hey. Would you please write the sequel? Im really looking forward to it.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
...and then what happened? Not only is fate cruel, but so too was that ending. Thanks for sharing Psychotic Sprite, but you've wet my appetite with your intriguing little story.
usagirokudo chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Have you decided to make a sequel to this or...? c:
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
yes yes yes i wanna know what happens but whatever happen the three of them cant live happly all together as george was horrible and shows never loved harry as much but please please continue
Luv 2 cry chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Please make it sequel! Make George suffer! Haha, anyway, love your story, can't wait for it to continue!
Cardcaptor Koyuki chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I think Death should want Harry's love and child.
Cardcaptor Koyuki chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Please make a sequel. I would've put that in all caps but my computer is being stupid
Ana Lilly chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I loved this fic... please you jave to keep it up!
MadHatter4866 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
wow! But I really liked the other fic better, with Harry trading himself for Fred. It makes me wonder how everyone would react, how George would react.
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
kay, umm...im confused? how does this tie in woththe first chapter? huh? any way please post th next chapter soon.
Fanfic0Reader chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Please let Death make Harry his consort, and when Fred gets back Death tells them what Harry did for them. Have George realize he hurt Harry, that he heard him. Have them fight for Harry. I kind of want them to fail, just so they can be in pain, but then I want a happy ending.

Have a lot of pain before they get their happy ending with Harry