Reviews for Every lie is a promise I don't want to keep
jessihka chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
beautiful 3
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
awww :-(

Loved this
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was an amazing piece of writing...
newbie1990 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
omg, dude, favourite most beautiful interpretation of this couple. explains damon's attitude to elena this season perfectly (though not the rest of his arc, alas alack). i was leaning towards not 'shipping them any more but this makes me want to start again. take note, writers!

(if he hadn't done the other horrific things he did this season, and the rest of his arc, i'd be hoping for a confession that this was his plan all along.)
only-more-love chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I'm new to TVD and have fallen hard for D/E. This is one of my first forays into Damon/Elena fanfic, and it took my breath away. Your insight into Damon is fantastic - and heartbreaking.

There were so many beautiful lines in this piece. Here's one that made me sit up and nod: "I need it, to stop hoping you'll ever want to kiss me and choose me, like no one ever has."

I often think about how sad it must be for him that no one has ever really chosen him. Katherine loved Stefan, and Elena is with him, too.

Thank you for writing and sharing this; I know I'll reread it when I want to crush my soul. ;)
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
They have to come up with a new word for amazing, an even better word for it, seriously. ;D
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
not bad
Christy19 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
A beautiful and heartbreaking story. I love it.
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
wow, that was beautiful. so heartbreaking, too. it actually brought tears to my eyes...now if only he could have a Shakespeareian moment in the show where he recites that monologue...
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Heartbreaking, but oh so beautiful.
Viper2220 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Hi!

This is so beautiful and so heartbreaking. I am blown away by it. This is exactly how I imagined Damone's thoughts would be. Thank you for sharing.

Love,

Oph3li4
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awww... I really liked the bit about Stefan basically being the safe choice!

Found this on the Damon/Elena LJ Community as a recc.
AnneWintermute chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Beautifully written, thank you for the insight into Damon's thoughts, I really think you got them perfectly. I was so upset with that scene since I'm a D/E fan and after this I just can't see them getting together but at least this fic helped me understand his motivations.
Jezzrian chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was so good it actually hurt!
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010