Reviews for Backup
sirensbane chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Peter and Elizabeth are amazing together. I love the thought of Peter being horribly confused about how to comfort someone, but desperate to help, and wise enough to acknowledge when he needs to call in backup. It's so refreshing to see a functional marriage portrayed on TV.
Lolapola chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Loved this! And I loved the idea of Nick screaming until he was hoarse - heartbreaking image :') And you're wrong, this is a good fic - h/c fics either work or they don't, and i've never been able to put my finger on why so I can't tell people what they're doing wrong. Something to do with the emotion put in maybe? But anyway, this is one that worked brilliantly, so well done :D The first really good WC fic I've read!
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Sad, but also sweet and touching. I liked it.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
good to know el is there as the backup, he's the only one that can get through to neal here...
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awww I cannot even begin to express how beautiful it was. It's very close to what I've imagined should happened in the end (despite the fact I barely scramble any memory from that episode. some amnesia I guess)
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh Neal *hugs him tightly* Poor Peter too, so out of his depth! El is definitely the right backup for this situation. :)
Deep Sorrow chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Peter is perfectly in character. Great job, and thanks for sharing.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this MS
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
You really have a talent for writing the White Collar characters!

Nice fic!
JennyLB chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I just read this little story even though you published in the fall. I just wanted to tell you that it was an excellent story, and your writing style is crisp and powerful. I truly enjoyed! -Jenny
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Excellent story, loved it! You know, I think what most of us would like to see is Peter offering Neal some comfort, but that's not who he is. El would be the one whose shoulder Neal cries on, and you captured all of that perfectly. Great work.
spot chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Just lovely!
mam711 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Very good story. Sounded just like Peter.

For a while I was thinking it was OOC that Peter called for backup at the hospital, until I found out what the backup was. Perfect.
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
fuck yeah el is peter's back up. that's perfect. but awwwwww. i was crying when i watched moz get shot.
Sarah Butter chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aw. So cute/sad all at once. The image of Neal crying just breaks my heart. Elizabeth rocks. Not that this is news to anyone.. :)