Reviews for Nowhere Man
KKBELVIS chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. Well, forget the 'beauty' part. Maybe Rip Van Winkle is closer to the mark."

Giggles of joy erupt!

This was most impressive and fabulous!

Now I must go watch the ep again as well!

Thank you for such a fun journey!

Me...sticking to glue!
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Look, doc, if there's anything else I can do to help. You know? I feel sorry for the guy. I dunno, there's something about him… I mean it's creepy that he thinks we have this… relationship, connection, whatever, but he seems a good guy at heart. I'd like to help him, you know?"

Aw...Dean...instincts kicking in! Yay!

This is so great! I love your little details like about Eric and how Sam planned on unloading some of his food to him to make it look like he ate something.

It's the little things that breath life into a story. This would make such a great episode!

KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Dean turned his attention back to the computer screen in front of him, re-reading the last words he'd typed and trying to recapture his train of thought. He rubbed a hand down his face as he sat back in his chair, unable to settle. He jumped up and paced back and forth behind his desk. He paused in front of his mini-fridge and pulled out the bottle of health drink, taking several long swallows.

Wake up, Dean...Sam needs you!
I adore how you wroe Dean's confusion and unsettled vibes...and Dean refering to Sam as 'the kid' as you wrote here:

He didn't need the guilt if he just fucked the kid up any more than he was already, because he had no idea what he was supposed to say to him.

Added to that confusion...

Very well done chapter. Flows smooth and you really are setting up the anticipation of what is to come.

KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Sam put the folder and plastic Ziploc pack down on the desk, and went over to stare out the grimy window. Out there was Dean, and out there lay the answers to who he really was. Because this… this couldn't be real. It couldn't. Sam sniffed back the threatening tears as he watched the outside world carry on around him. He felt so alone, and absolutely terrified.

Adore how alone you paint Sam above.

"Snatches of chasing evil things with Dean at his side continued to invade his dreams, terrible monsters, vampires, ghosts. He was killing them all. And Dean was there. They'd be driving in this sleek black classic of a car down endless highways, laughing together. Brothers in arms. Just… Brothers."

And Sam's dreams so desperately trying to show him the truth...where is Dean?

On to the next chapter!
'Just... brothers' Ugh!
Love it!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
"We have Sam Wesson in custody. CC footage has him with the security guard just before the accident. We believe the guard found him ransacking the store room and was taking him down to the security office when the elevator broke down. We don't know if he was involved in the guard's death yet. Apparently he came into work this morning but then quit and went a little postal."

This is so awesome...Very clever and smartly written. I love it...would have been neat to see it fleshed out on the show.

Lucky for us we have you!

I look forward to reading more later.
Grettigirl123 chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
I know you wrote this one a while ago, but just had to tell you that this was a great story. Very well done. I couldn't stop reading it until it was all finished. Thank you.
xcloudx chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Oh man this is amazing, thank you so much!
gidgetgal9 chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Loved the rescue and wrap up to this awesome story. I enjoyed reading it all the way through- so awesome! :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Poor Sam putting himself out there for that stupid phone call and to be denied- I definitely felt bad for him. And I hate Zac, and you captured him so well here- made it fun to hate him again. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Poor Sam with his nightmares, and he scared Dean a bit... really could feel his frustration here. Awesome chapter. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Oh wow, poor Sam, drugged and stuck where he doesn't belong. In need of his Dean. I was on the edge of my seat feeling the tension that he was going through. YOU captured that so well in this chapter. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Crazy Sam is my absolute favorite kink- so I feel like kissing your feet for doing this to poor Sammy. I almost feel bad for being so excited. LOL almost.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Oh the twist- I love the twist- poor Sammy- this doesn't sound very good for him. Awesome start. :)
twinchaosblade chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
WOW, what a most awesome story tag for 'It's a Terrible Life'! And excellently written too! In fact it was so gripping and suspenseful that I couldn't stop reading after the first few paragraphs and ended up skipping my over-due shut-eye in favour of reading the whole story and then heading right back to work. A decision I never regretted, it was that magnificent and worth every minute of sleep I missed out on!

The characterizations were spot-on! And I loved how true to the original episode Dean tried to put an emotional distance between him and Sammy, even though he obviously cared about his little brother and couldn't just let it go, no matter how much he wished he could.

But the best part of the story was hands down Sam's antics in the psychiatric hospital. I felt so bad for him when he began doubting himself although he was convinced his "memories" were real but every one else treated him like a lunatic. What I especially admired about the way you wrote the scenes and characters was that the doctors didn't come across as unsympathetic or being mean to Sam on purpose. Despite them drugging him to the gills against his will, they seemed genuinely concerned for Sammy's well-being, mental and physical alike. The only time I was a bit miffed by Dr. Sykes' actions was when he didn't grant Sammy the phonecall. Not that I thought he would but he shouldn't have let Sam believe his "confessions" would earn him that phonecall immediately. In Sam's eyes that was a breach of what little trust had formed between them.

Plus, it was a clever way of story-telling to still involve Dean into Sam's treatment by having Dr. Sykes respond to his patient's wish to list Dean as his emergency contact and have him come to visit in spite of them not being related as far as the doctor knew.

Another thing that has me singing your praise was Zachariah's characterization. The angel was truly at his finest in the way he treated Dean, so obviously looked down on Mankind and was not in the least concerned for the mess Dean and particularly Sam had got into by the prolonged alternate reality.

Thank you for writing this gem! It was clearly one of the best stories I have read in years!
sendintheclowns chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Oh, I love a happy ending. And I love how Castiel was sweet talked into fetching Sam back. After Dean had to go on a scavenger hunt to find his beloved Impala, I don't think he'd have survived not getting Sam back quickly.

'No Prius cars were harmed during the writing of this story. I actually like them, blame Dean for the comments!' *giggles*

'I'd like to send a personal note to the Wardrobe department at Supernatural. Please dress Sam in Chino's ALL the time, I love the way they hang on his hips! And a big thank you to the Director, James L. Conway, and the DP, Serge Ladouceur, C.S.C., for the low camera angles on Sam in this ep! ;0) Watch carefully and you'll see what I mean.' You're killing me! The story is over and you're still entertaining. *runs back to TV check out ep*

This was a superb addition to the celebration. Thank you so much for pouring your heart into this. It's wonderful!