Reviews for Double date
SlytherinPrincess38 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Your ability to write smut is overwhelming. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or mortified :P But guessing how many times I've read this I'm gonna go with impressed ;D
CockneyBird3 chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
Holy fucking hell I need more!

Just got back into this show and had somehow forgotten how much Giles made me melt...til I watched it again and I must say...ur story makes me sooooooooooo happy. So sorry for not reviewing every chapter, I couldn't being myself to stoP reading.

They are perfectly in character, which is rare for smutty stories and I'm very proud of u for that.

I love the descriptiveness for every scene, now just the sex scenes. And speaking of the sex, I rarely enjoy dirty talk or the use of the terms "pussy" or "cock" but dammit u make it work.

I like how pissed she's getting at his apologies. I'd be doing the same as her by being furious about that.

And as for this chapter...uve sent a very important message to all men.

That a man may have his woman on her knees...but she has him by the balls.

Ha, very very well done. I'm aching for more! Please continue soon, I beg of u!
Mylover13 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
i love
Mylover13 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
it's hot
Mylover13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love
BuffySunnydale chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Wow. So good. I'm eager to move to the next chapter!
DeceptiveNature chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
So, I found myself thinking I would much rather prefer Giles and Buffy together as a father and daughter pairing, up until I read this beautiful fanfiction. You portrayed the characters so well, that Whedon would have been stumbling on his words. I adored their hesitation at the beginning of all of this and how you at least mentioned the father and daughter thing. There is just something so great about Giles being madly in love with his Slayer. I thank you for writing such a detailed and magnificent piece of work! Your writing style is excellent and you have a firm grasp on the English language and its grammar (meaning, you're a great writer). Seriously.

You might have found yourself yet another dedicated fan. I am excited to read more from you.

- TwoFacedPhantom
Safe-As-Houses chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Um... I liked the beginning. It was raw, emotional, beautiful, the way Giles presents himself 'as a man' (I loved that part, by the way). What I did NOT like, was your use of words like 'p*ssy' and 'juices'. They made it sound rather juvenile, which was quite an image-shattering factor that... well... ruined it a bit! But, as you stated in the author's note, you haven't written smut for a while, so... I'm gonna say 6/10 stars. :) Keep up the good work, my friend.
sweetprincipale chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
I wanted to write a review to this last week, but FF was timing out the review function. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it! I love the whole premise, and the way you let Buffy be the instigating one.
Stephanie chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
I really hope you finish this story! I am loving it so far and really would like to know how you plan on ending it
blue talith chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Great chapter and I'm hungry for more!
blue talith chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Talking dirty seems to fit Giles especially well and you've written it greatly! Hust more, please!
blue talith chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
The action in this chapter was terrifically written! Nothing deterred me from continually reading down the page!
blue talith chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Let's see them get together forever! And, again, gotta really like the writing!
blue talith chapter 3 . 2/25/2011
Go ahead and put Buffy and Giles together and make it as hot as you want!