Reviews for Complicated
tat5934 chapter 1 . 3/13
Wow ! That was intense! I loved it! I know it should be wrong because Victoire is Louis's sister but she had had plenty of chances with Teddy.
My favourite moment was when Teddy bit Louis's neck and then said "Mine "... That was so hot!
Shinigami-Kira-1917 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hah! Women are so complicated.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
:D!WOOOW!Such a sweeeet and wonderful fic!i loved how you set everything and even with a few lines about all of them,you've given them so much character!Lovely work here!And great going with both Teddy and Louis!And Victoire being such a complicated girl,aaaah,that was a good one!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Me likes it.
tayl0r chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
oh my god, i love this to bits. i never liked the pair before but now i totally do! :)

write more teddy/ louis stuff! i'd read it for sure :) xx
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love it! The best Teddy/Louis I've read. Granted I've not read many, but still! This one is really good! You make it fit perfectly. :) Great job with it, really.
Meals on Wheels chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Beautiful story, and amazingly hot ;) I liked your portrayal of Louis and Teddy I thought they were pretty spot on. It's an odd pairing, but you made it work and I'm glad you did because it made for a great read. :)
oranges-and-leather-boots chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
to be honest, i am not sure how this makes me feel-not in a bad way. it's just it's sort of sweet and sort of not and sort of sad and also kind of happy, and really beautifully written. so i don't know how it makes me feel, but i like it.
rm chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
loved it!i just wish louis was not underage...but its a fanfic!so dsnt matter that much...:)
APersonYouDontKnow chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really loved this story.

I wish there was more.
firefly chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OMG! :D Awesome!
Ariadne chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
interesting pair! loved it! :)