Reviews for Complicated
Shinigami-Kira-1917 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hah! Women are so complicated.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
:D!WOOOW!Such a sweeeet and wonderful fic!i loved how you set everything and even with a few lines about all of them,you've given them so much character!Lovely work here!And great going with both Teddy and Louis!And Victoire being such a complicated girl,aaaah,that was a good one!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Me likes it.
tayl0r chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
oh my god, i love this to bits. i never liked the pair before but now i totally do! :)

write more teddy/ louis stuff! i'd read it for sure :) xx
koorimechick chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love it! The best Teddy/Louis I've read. Granted I've not read many, but still! This one is really good! You make it fit perfectly. :) Great job with it, really.
Meals on Wheels chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Beautiful story, and amazingly hot ;) I liked your portrayal of Louis and Teddy I thought they were pretty spot on. It's an odd pairing, but you made it work and I'm glad you did because it made for a great read. :)
oranges-and-leather-boots chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
to be honest, i am not sure how this makes me feel-not in a bad way. it's just it's sort of sweet and sort of not and sort of sad and also kind of happy, and really beautifully written. so i don't know how it makes me feel, but i like it.
rm chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
loved it!i just wish louis was not underage...but its a fanfic!so dsnt matter that much...:)
APersonYouDontKnow chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really loved this story.

I wish there was more.
firefly chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
OMG! :D Awesome!
Ariadne chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
interesting pair! loved it! :)