Reviews for Bad Idea!
casammy chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Good history and I hope that it decides to continue the same one, even it can take a course of wincest dean/sam, after all sound the princes of the hell and they can do what they want, specially to be brothers and lovers
moira4eku chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Uh, probably will be AU? It is already extremely AU, nothing canon about it so far.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Uh oh...can't weait to see what Daddy has to say to his boys about them not wanting to go home. Something tells me the princes are going to have a rough time convinving Lucifer to let them stay "on vacation"
happyday girl chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
oooh this is getting more interesting by the second!

Love Crowley being all protective,and I really like the idea that the bosy are half angel and half demon, that is a good twist!

oh dear, dear old dad has found them...whats going to happen now? I guess i will just have to wait and see!

Don't worry, you can at least count on me to be avidly waiting for your two other stories, i think they are great too!

looking forward to the next chapter of this one too!

great chapter!

happyday girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
oooh this sounds interesting!

so, this is in season 1? oooh i wonder what's going to happen now!

this is really good so far, I'm off to read the next chapter!

Electric Dream chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
ooooooooooo All I have to say to this is WOW. I loved the whole idea of this story and can't wait to read more from you. This is awesome! Sorry it has taken me a while to read but life has been hectic for me lately. Anyway that was freaking awesome and can't wait to read more from you soon :) xx
ritsam chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Okay Lin..

First of all, I want to say a heartfelt sorry for not replying you soon. Been busy like hell, bud! I did get your mail and all and saw everything. Anyway...onto the story...

This is one helluva idea! Wow...never read something like that before. Unusual and kool.. Great job girl! *thumbs up*

C ya...Ritu
Angel'sSword chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Okaaaay...Where the Hell did you come up with this one because seriously, I LIKE, a lot.

Dean &Sam the sons of Lucy, now that is gonna be interesting and I can't wait to see where you are heading with this.

Loved it and more please.

Great story idea by the way.

sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hmmm, interesting twist you've thriown in here. It will most definitely be interesting to see how the boys lives are with having Lucifer for a father.
ficlover106 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
The first chapter was awesome. The end bit really through me for a loop. I could see John being ticked, but then Lucifer was thrown in. I cannot wait to read your next chapter.