Reviews for Hagar at Hooligan's
MiniLover chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
That was a hoot! Too funny:D
jackie69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Loved it!
vangrrl chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely hilarious and awesome to read! I couldn't stop laughing ... :)
msbuffi chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Effing hilarious! Oh, that Viking!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Fantastic story -I noticed you haven't written anything since 2010 -which is a shame because you're a fantastic writer!
Pat
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was so much fun! Of course I am totally picturing Alexander Skarsgard in full stripper Viking wear. YUM!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Nice story! ;D
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was highly amusing! I'm new to this fandom and have just spent a lovely afternoon reading your first fic. Your final chapter-with Sookie asking Eric to marry her-brought tears to my eyes. That was a wonderfully beautiful surprise. I hope to read the encore tomorrow!
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
lmao that was great!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Rofl.
loussi chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I LOVED IT!THE STORY THE SEQUEL AND THE SIDE STORY WERE FANTASTIC! I stayed till 4 in the morning and am so going to skip my lectures in the morning tomorrow but it was so worth it i couldn't stop reading once i great.:)
Lady Samaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved your stories (all three) so much that I actually signed up for an account just so I could write a review. You are very talented and kept to the characters remarkably well. You should absolutely be proud! And, I have to say that I made the mistake of reading about Sookie's bachaloratte party pretty early in the morning, and wound up nearly smothering myself to death with my pillow to keep from waking up the house with my hysterical laughter. I would love to see this actually happen in Trueblood (I've only seen the first season though)

I also wanted to ask: where did you come up with the idea of Claude and Eric tieing their immortality to Sookie by way of the blood bond? That was brilliant!

Over all, good plot, great dialogue, and awesome storytelling. I don't know if I'm doing this review thing right, but I give you an A!

Have a great day, and keep writing!
c3lia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
:) nice little story! célia
radiate689 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
hehe
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
LOL, that Claude and Eric. They really are the terrible two. Poor Sookie, how embarassing. LOL. I just loved it. Lap dances eh? Thank you and regards. Trudy