Reviews for Hagar at Hooligan's
vangrrl chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely hilarious and awesome to read! I couldn't stop laughing ... :)
msbuffi chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Effing hilarious! Oh, that Viking!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Fantastic story -I noticed you haven't written anything since 2010 -which is a shame because you're a fantastic writer!
Pat
Chipndalegal chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
That was so much fun! Of course I am totally picturing Alexander Skarsgard in full stripper Viking wear. YUM!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Nice story! ;D
Ravenesque2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This was highly amusing! I'm new to this fandom and have just spent a lovely afternoon reading your first fic. Your final chapter-with Sookie asking Eric to marry her-brought tears to my eyes. That was a wonderfully beautiful surprise. I hope to read the encore tomorrow!
Debbie37 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
lmao that was great!
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Rofl.
loussi chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I LOVED IT!THE STORY THE SEQUEL AND THE SIDE STORY WERE FANTASTIC! I stayed till 4 in the morning and am so going to skip my lectures in the morning tomorrow but it was so worth it i couldn't stop reading once i great.:)
Lady Samaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I loved your stories (all three) so much that I actually signed up for an account just so I could write a review. You are very talented and kept to the characters remarkably well. You should absolutely be proud! And, I have to say that I made the mistake of reading about Sookie's bachaloratte party pretty early in the morning, and wound up nearly smothering myself to death with my pillow to keep from waking up the house with my hysterical laughter. I would love to see this actually happen in Trueblood (I've only seen the first season though)

I also wanted to ask: where did you come up with the idea of Claude and Eric tieing their immortality to Sookie by way of the blood bond? That was brilliant!

Over all, good plot, great dialogue, and awesome storytelling. I don't know if I'm doing this review thing right, but I give you an A!

Have a great day, and keep writing!
c3lia chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
:) nice little story! célia
radiate689 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
hehe
Trajedy99 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
LOL, that Claude and Eric. They really are the terrible two. Poor Sookie, how embarassing. LOL. I just loved it. Lap dances eh? Thank you and regards. Trudy
VikingsQueen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Well, my dear, you have gone and done it! You are officially as good a writer, in my book, as Leslie (aka BonTemps Baby)! And believe me when I tell you that is very high praise indeed! I have finished your first two stories but wanted to tell you now how much I love your work. I, too, would love to write but have been hesitant because I don't think what is in my head will translate to my fingers as well as I hope. I would be a better beta since I am an avid reader, a speed reader and a perfectionist, but unfortunately you must write before you can edit on this site. Ah, the perils of politics. At any rate, thank you for taking the time to write these wonderful stories and for having the courage to put yourself out there. I admire you for both qualities. Keep writing and I look forward to reading your third!

Most Sincerely, Krissanne (VikingsQueen)
tabby1249 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Very, very cute. A little predictable, but lovely to read nonetheless. I like it when an author can take two characters that are normally angst-ridden and do something fun with them. Thanks for making me grin all the way through this.