Reviews for Moments of the Heart
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
I was close to crying when I read this chapter, feeling so sorry for the both of them. Awesome chapter, please keep it up!
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter, it was poetic and beautiful just like the others before. I've been waiting with crossed fingers for this to be updated once again, I'm glad it was!

I just wish I had the time to review it more often. *Goes into a dark corner* My life is insanely busy. I barely have time for anything. And I'm making myself VERY down by talking about it. Oh well. -_-

Er...update soon!
Jagsrule5 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
More Toby love? There must be a Toby-lovin flu going around, and I'm not complaining! *is a diehard Toby fangirl* XD

I love the drabbles! Very poetic, and extremely cute :3
tufted titmouse chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Love the drabbles!
PrettyPanda chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was so beautiful! Wow you did a great job!
Ocaria Sasaru chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This is such a heart-touching and lovely collection of drabbles. I absolutely love it. The fourth part made me cry it was so beautiful. This is truly amazing, I applaud you.
Etiema chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awww I don't see alot of Toby and Molly fan FIcs u did amazing! Very descriptive and cute (:
ThoughtfulZombie chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Words can't express how much I adore Toby! There isn't enough Toby love going around :c I really enjoy your style of writing and how you portray Toby as a real nice guy 3 Keep up the chapters!