Reviews for A Little Jealousy Never Hurt
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 3 . 7/20
Oh Hibari, obviously Gokudera and Yamamoto are married. The gods know Yamamoto is terrified of what his wife will do when he finds out he let their baby be taken away LOL
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 1 . 7/20
"never thought Tsuna would top" - well, it's with Hayato, Takeshi. Everyone knows the only time he tops is as a service top, otherwise he's the subbiest sub that ever subbed.

LOL
Meow chapter 31 . 5/19
It been 3 year and i still read this story n i still waiting for the squel
Please to a sequel!
VongolaMoon chapter 17 . 2/11
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, i just read the end credits and i am dying of laughter. i know this is going to sound really bad, but i was in seventh grade, 12 years old to be exact, going on to be thirteen and i will tell you now the kids in my school, as well as me were WELL AWARE about these sort of kinks and i assure you tsuna would NOT be this ignorant about this sort of thing. Maybe a bit confused about a few things, but not nearly this naive. Trust me.
Breath after Death chapter 31 . 1/27
SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!SEQUEL!
vampmuffin chapter 16 . 1/18
I like this story just fine, it's cute and silly.
I have to wonder why Tsuna has not even once tried using his Hyper dying will pills and mittens to defend himself, he could have gotten out of plenty of these messes on his own quit easily. I get the hole have Hibari save him thing, but honestly in the canon Hibari pays much closer attention when Tsuna is displaying power.
It would make more sense to show at least some example of that in this story.
Cute story ether way, but it seems the story's forgotten that Tsuna is capable of defending himself.
That was mean, a 6 over 100 that was mean
Guest chapter 31 . 10/16/2016
This story is absolutely wonderful! I would love to read the sequel.. hope you will post it soon.. i'm sure to love it..!
Licht97 chapter 30 . 7/22/2016
ahhhhh..my heart is fluttering..is so cute and romantic and i feel satisfied as hell after reading the last chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2016
Really, I love this couple! But making us to wait for 20 caps to get the first kiss its to much jajajaja love your story!
Im Just Trash chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
omg Tsuna is too innocent for his own good
punkneeter chapter 31 . 3/29/2016
Hours of no sleep was well spemt reading this fic. I always seem to return to it because it is my favorite 1827 fic. I dont think you were oc with the characters. It was perfect. You didnt rush the development between them. I really like the part where everyone was bidding to tsuna,specifically the part where he fainted from what Reborn said. I know its been years since you wrote the note about a sequel,but I hope that you do continue.
YamiBaki chapter 31 . 3/7/2016
Bruh... I f you create a sequel I will hunt you down and shower you with praise. This story is so good, I've re-read it over a million times still wanting more. PLEASE consider a sequel, I know everyone along with myself, will appreciate it immensely!
someonesavewillgraham chapter 31 . 2/14/2016
This was wonderful! AHHHH! I loved everything about this. So many fluffy and funny moments!