Reviews for A Little Jealousy Never Hurt
Licht97 chapter 30 . 7/22
ahhhhh..my heart is fluttering..is so cute and romantic and i feel satisfied as hell after reading the last chapter.
Really, I love this couple! But making us to wait for 20 caps to get the first kiss its to much jajajaja love your story!
Im Just Trash chapter 16 . 4/20
omg Tsuna is too innocent for his own good
punkneeter chapter 31 . 3/29
Hours of no sleep was well spemt reading this fic. I always seem to return to it because it is my favorite 1827 fic. I dont think you were oc with the characters. It was perfect. You didnt rush the development between them. I really like the part where everyone was bidding to tsuna,specifically the part where he fainted from what Reborn said. I know its been years since you wrote the note about a sequel,but I hope that you do continue.
YamiBaki chapter 31 . 3/7
Bruh... I f you create a sequel I will hunt you down and shower you with praise. This story is so good, I've re-read it over a million times still wanting more. PLEASE consider a sequel, I know everyone along with myself, will appreciate it immensely!
someonesavewillgraham chapter 31 . 2/14
This was wonderful! AHHHH! I loved everything about this. So many fluffy and funny moments!
skyblue1004 chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
Oh Yes! Please do the Sequel I just finished reading this today and it was so good! I don't know why but a few chapters made me tear up(the part where MM had to become a hindrance) and most of the chapters got me screaming and jumping around especially the last few chapters... Anyways is the sequel still available? If yes I'll be waiting for it
dalianblackbiblioprincess chapter 31 . 10/23/2015
*u* I've read all of it ! uwah ! its very pretty good ! its soo good I might cry (/slapped) Dear Author you must write a Sequel ! man I love this story 3
1827 chapter 31 . 8/28/2015
sequel please...,? :'( where~~?
Guest chapter 31 . 8/15/2015
sequellllllllllllllllll

i desperately need it!
it is one of my most read and most favorite of khr fanfics 3

a sequel!
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 31 . 8/11/2015
I loved it! Reading this the past three days were so worth it. I kept fangirling over the 2718 moments~ and what amazed me the most would be that your characters weren't as occ as I thought they would be. This really was an amazing story~ I hope to hear from you soon. A jealous Hibari is always welcomed ~ especially when it invloves a certain brunette herbivore;) thanks for the incredible story ever!
Seragaki Natasya chapter 31 . 7/17/2015
I support you!so please do a sequel!it's to awesome to end!
Sir Butt chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
Bless the math teacher. I hope she wins a lottery.
xBunni chapter 30 . 6/30/2015
Thank you so much for this fic. It was wonderful. To be completely honest, I really didn't expect it to have much plot, but you took this fic above and beyond, it was beautifully structured to narrate and create the blossoming of Tsuna and Hibari's relationship. Thank you so much.
megamanx1995 chapter 30 . 6/3/2015
I really really like that fic. You know, this is my favorite pair and i read it continuously from chapter 1 to 30. I could not stop laughing when i saw the jokes of Reborn in your fic and the misunderstand they brought. Anyway, they (HibarixTsuna, of course) finally belonged together, ne. _