Reviews for You Learn Not to Scream
Ran chapter 1 . 5/28
very nice!
BrokenKage chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Holy omfsdfkagakgijls! I love this so much!

Would you mind terribly if I wrote a spin off to this?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Intense
Cicatrix6 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
wow...I don't really have the words to describe how amazing this one shot is. It was really touching, and fanfics rarely do that to me. Wow. Thank you so much for writing this. I shall not forget it.
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was one of the saddest but most brilliant one-shots I've read. I liked it :3
missgoldylox chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This one-shot is just plain amazing, I have read it a few times now and have loved it each time!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Tragic. Beautiful.
naturelover182 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Your Ode to Nobody collection is absolutely awesome in my eyes. It captures, well, something that I feel is lacking in this fanfiction category and the piece itself. *Sent to fiction heaven*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love the way you write! Your story gave me the chills, literally. This was a delightful read after a long day at work! :)
she who flies chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
...I find myself wanting to swear at you because this was so gorgeous and scary and moving.

...You write really well.
mushroomfarm chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow...that was amazing! 10/10

Incredibly good :)
RadientWings chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
It's been a while since I have read something this good... wow...
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
oh wow..just wow...
hollysky chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is depressing and full of angst, but at the same time, it's beautiful in a morbid way. It's interesting how you wrote it... For a bit over 1000 words, it certainly packs a punch.

-evil-tea
hellohworld chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Hey, this is a_windybreeze from livejournal, and thanks for being the first to enrol in my program!

Under usual circumstances I avoid the good ol' ANBU fic, but it seems that fate as bought me to this. And this was awesome!

First of I'd like to say WHOA! That was gorgeous. I have definitely never read anything that gave so much insight into this perculiar group of shinobi, and this is a prime example of what a good angst oneshot should be.

There are so many lines I loved, i.e. "It is Monday, and Cat dies. It is Tuesday, and Rat disappears. It is Wednesday, and Bird quits. It is Thursday, and Badger breaks. It is Friday, and Rat is back. It is Saturday, and there is a new Bird. It is Sunday, and there is a new Cat."

It's eerie and moving, in a uniquely hushed away, and gives me all these chills every time I read it.

And then there was: "Oi, people are trying to sleep down there" which I am guilty to admit I smiled at.

Lastly, I'm not usually one to care but that was some awesome spelling, grammar and syntax you showed there!

Love it! Good luck on your future work!