Reviews for Operation: Revenge
Hecamagic chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
Omigosh! YOU DO NOT DO DIS TO YOUR READERS. YOU GIVE THEM A GOOD ENDING. YOU GIVE US A GOOD COMPLETE STORY PLEASE! UPDATEEEEEEE! :'((
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
I love the story! Please continue!
rosella chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
i looooovvvvveeeee it
ouran528 chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
i like that you use the lyrics from mockingbird by eminem one of the best songs
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 16 . 4/26/2011
OMG! Please write more and soon :D I look forward to your next chapters :)
Julia-Chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yuki-Chan, if you still know Kaku-Chan, tell her that the three of us will get married. All jokes aside, I like this story a lot. Good work!
Aurora-16 chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
im soo sooo sorry! D: imma terrible person. it took me forever to read this and teh l;ast chapter. my computer died and schools been kicking my ass too..cept im in grade twelve so thats why. and your welcme for all the snackage! and yes...but im sad its gonna be over! anyways i look forward to more as alsways and cyber fruit smoothies to youuuu!
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Ah ik imma be soo sad whn this is over bt lets see if its happy i hope so bt u gotta update whn ur nt busy ciao skaura
Purplelini chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Tnx a lot for including me! I understand of you are very busy but please send me a message if you updated. I'd really appreciate it! Tnx again! Huge fan of your story!
Sinxa Sin chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
TT
Ima.SoC.razy chapter 14 . 2/23/2011
This story is great. But you left it on a cliff hanger, and I'm anxious to find out how it all works out. I geuss I'll just have to wait for the nex chapter. -)
Naerial chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Great, but a good number of grammatical errors here and there, not to be a grammar nazi ;;;

The "voice of _"connections were sweet 3

Also, reading the lyrics of the songs are kinda...meh...Unless each and every verse held some significance to the plot, I cant encourage listing out several whole songs :c
Aurora-16 chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
omg! finally hikaru gets it yay!and nuuu they cant leave to new york and paris! i mean that would be epic to go there...but they caaaaaaant! anh wahhhh...hunny cried...thats saddening. anywyays i believe that is all great cha[ter once agagin and cyber carmel crunch donuts to you!
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
Awww omg its been awhile since u updated i cnt believe their leaving aww well i hope u update again soon ciao! sakura
Mangagirl97 chapter 14 . 2/6/2011