Reviews for Rising Dream, Fallen Star
Robda chapter 38 . 11/21/2016
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Guest chapter 38 . 9/12/2016
Update!
nebfan51 chapter 38 . 9/1/2016
Just as Bella is not giving up on Edward...I'm not giving up on you and your story :-) So ready for more of these two...! Absolutely love this story...it is one of the most well-written stories I have read on ff...it has to be a "labor if love" on your part or it couldn't possibly be sooooo good :-) Hope RL is treating you well...know you are a busy woman, wife, mother and teacher but hope you will be able to find the time to update. Ohhh...I read somewhere that you thought you needed to rewrite the first 10 chapters...oh...please don't...it is awesome just as it is!

nebfan51 aka Haley Wilson on fb
nebfan51 chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
This story is awesome! Each update is telling it's own part of the story...loving this! With that being said...in my heart...this is the best chapter you have written to date :-) Know I have read it before but it was/is better even the second time around. THANK YOU for sharing this story with us...I know you have to take time from your precious RL...but I can also tell that you love writing this story also...otherwise it wouldn't be as good as it is!
samiam77 chapter 38 . 8/29/2016
I've read straight through to here and love it! Do you have any idea when you'll update it again?
Guest chapter 38 . 7/18/2016
Any chance if an update
peanutlirs chapter 38 . 7/19/2016
I love this story. Please update soon. You are a great writer
Guest chapter 38 . 7/11/2016
Please tell me your updating soon! I absolutely love this story
Catcus chapter 38 . 7/7/2016
I feel like I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I can't go any longer without this story. Please update soon, pretty please? but.. like, no pressure, or anything... heh heh
Guest chapter 38 . 6/12/2016
Any chance of an update
Robda chapter 38 . 6/4/2016
Please update Im Dying here lol
Robda chapter 38 . 5/18/2016
Ok we really really need another chapter it's been waaaaytooo long...
TheLionAndTheLamb711 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Update. You are a great author who inspires me. Keep working on it
Guest chapter 38 . 5/7/2016
Update plz
Figgalina chapter 38 . 5/3/2016
I can only hope that you will continue writing this without months or years between chapters. I had started it way back when, but forgot about it until recently when I found it in a search for something decent to read (been a lack of that on FF recently!). I was into it a few chapters when I realized I recognized the story, but then saw it wasn't finished, but recently updated a couple of months ago. I know I have no right to request that you update in a more timely matter, and I apologize for doing so. You have a very full life and I know what it's like to try todo something for oneself in the middle of all your real life responsibilities. It is just that this is a really good story, great character development, suspenseful, etc. Way under-reviewed, tho, which may be because of the distance between updates. Anyhow, hope to see an update soon, the story is great! And thank you for sticking with it!
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »