Reviews for Rising Dream, Fallen Star
CosmicTwilight chapter 35 . 9/20
Eep! Update please!
roxnroll chapter 35 . 9/16
OMG! I think this may be my favorite chapter yet!
Elliania chapter 35 . 9/14
That was a brillant chapter, I'm sorry I took so long to read and review!
Gosh I hate your James! I knew something was about to go wrong as soon as Bella mentionned it was the only interview he didnt cancel, ugh! Of course Tanya would try to be the victim, here! I dont know which was more ridiculous; the cow challenge or Tanya trying to get pity point from the public?! Hopefully the fans will see right through her!
That ending was beautiful. I kind of hate what Bella is going through. None of it is her fault and right now she seems to be the one having the most diffucult time. So glad Edward was there for her, no matter what! I have hope for them.
Keep up the great work! Good luck with school, kids, and life! ;)

PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 35 . 9/12
I really liked this. I love how much Rose is working to help Bella, and I loved how they handled Bella and the concert she couldn't make. Can't wait for more.
MaryMary123 chapter 35 . 9/8
hard times after all that went down.
Not a second to waste chapter 35 . 9/7
Ahhh I freak out every time you update! Can't wait to see what happens next. Love how this relationship is developing again
Nikkycoly chapter 35 . 9/6
Oh love it! Gave me chills! I can't wait for the next chapter! These two are so cute!
Naerts chapter 35 . 9/5
Perfect chapter
flyrbrd chapter 35 . 9/7
blbo157 chapter 35 . 9/7
SO HAPPY to see a new chapter...Love this story,!
Merey chapter 35 . 9/4
Amazing. Please don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 35 . 9/6
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...feelings are being felt and communicated, even if it's done unconsciously! Woot!
Madissonxx chapter 35 . 9/6
Ahhhh. I'm so relieved that I only discovered this today? Yesterday? I'm not even sure every spare moment I've been reading. I noticed there were gaps between updates, one that was a year and a half, and I'm soo hoping that that doesn't happen again. Can't wait to read more and more and see how this finishes. Love your writing style so much. Sorry for the ramble, that didn't have anything of interest other than that I'm seriously enjoying your work, I'll read you soon :p
redviolet chapter 35 . 9/6
It took some meds but you got them together. lol
jmeec316 chapter 35 . 9/6
Feel so sorry for both of them. I so want them to be happy.
1,193 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »