Reviews for Rising Dream, Fallen Star
Valu86 chapter 35 . 11/28
I have to admit that I didnt read this story from the start! Hahahaha! I read the first on and last one to see where things stand: when I read about Edwards cheating and Bellas difficult time, I almost flounced, but I decided to give it a go and started reading a couple of chapters back. I think Ill wait to read it all when ths story is complete, but I have a question: did Edward cheat or was Tanya saying the truth?
Because Ive read other stories where Edward supposedly cheat on Bella, but it turns out that in one he was drugged (GHB), in another he passed out before doing the deed and in other he deliberately made it seem like that in one of his misguided attemps to "protect" Bella. Hahahah! Just wanted to know that, if you even can answer!
Robda chapter 35 . 11/20
Can we please get a chapter soon like for thanksgiving ?
Kayarie27 chapter 35 . 11/5
I absolutely love this story! Please finish it!
Tanya chapter 35 . 11/1
Please please please update! And let a truck hit james! And get e &b back together !
delphine05 chapter 35 . 10/25
Love it thank you !
Waiting for the next chapter anxiously
Annie Butts chapter 35 . 10/12
Oh man. I thought this was complete when I started reading.
Hope it updates soon!
A anxiously waiting for an update or new chapter
blbo157 chapter 1 . 10/10
Is the new chapter coming soon? Miss this story
twilightladies chapter 35 . 10/6
Started today & already caught up! LOVING IT!
Can karma please get Tanya, her father & James big style? Cause man do they need it!
Can't wait for more
CosmicTwilight chapter 35 . 9/20
Eep! Update please!
roxnroll chapter 35 . 9/16
OMG! I think this may be my favorite chapter yet!
Elliania chapter 35 . 9/14
That was a brillant chapter, I'm sorry I took so long to read and review!
Gosh I hate your James! I knew something was about to go wrong as soon as Bella mentionned it was the only interview he didnt cancel, ugh! Of course Tanya would try to be the victim, here! I dont know which was more ridiculous; the cow challenge or Tanya trying to get pity point from the public?! Hopefully the fans will see right through her!
That ending was beautiful. I kind of hate what Bella is going through. None of it is her fault and right now she seems to be the one having the most diffucult time. So glad Edward was there for her, no matter what! I have hope for them.
Keep up the great work! Good luck with school, kids, and life! ;)

PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 35 . 9/12
I really liked this. I love how much Rose is working to help Bella, and I loved how they handled Bella and the concert she couldn't make. Can't wait for more.
MaryMary123 chapter 35 . 9/8
hard times after all that went down.
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »