Reviews for Rising Dream, Fallen Star
Great
Poppyseed43 chapter 20 . 5/8
Hello, This was a very sad chapter as you warned. You held your breath while writing this chapter and I held my breath while reading it. Hard to know who I sympathize with the most. They are both going through a personal hell, although I think Edward will suffer more as he knows the misery was caused by him. Hopefully Edward will sign himself in to get detoxed. Am enjoying the story even though these two have screwed up their lives. It helps to deal with all this stress knowing that they will make a go of it in the end. I admit I prefer happy endings to everything I read or watch. I think that life has enough hassles without adding more sadness or stress to it by my relaxation hobbies.
Annazonie chapter 45 . 4/26
I read this story a few years ago! Amazing! I’m so glad I reread this! It was just as good the second time around! Can’t wait for the last chapter! Thank you!
An absolutely beautiful chapter... Great job
D. S. 28
Robda chapter 45 . 4/15
Loved this chapter so much! Can’t wait for the last one
Elliania chapter 45 . 4/4
Wow!

This chapter was amazing! You amaze me! Just wow!

First, have you seen just how big it is?! Like, seriously, you could've cut in it three parts and it would still have been incredible chapters, but I'm glad you didn't because it is the materialization of their happy ending! It was sooo beautiful!

I loved the reunion of Bella with her father! And finally, his acceptance of Edward! And that supper with all three set of parents, I thought it was very well done! Funny and tense and perfect!

And then the interviews! (With the fans cheering in the background, haha, that was brillant!) It must have been a lot of work for you to imagine all that and to go back to all the interviews you wrote about in earlier chapters, but really, you rocked it! It was brillant! From Edward's "I'm a drug addict" to his last lyrics of "I won't gave up", girl, you made me cry! It was hard to go back to their lowest moment of their lives/of your story, but it is such a strong, deep and meaningful story that it was a pleasure to re-read just how far they've come! Such a powerful, beautiful happy ending! I hope you know just how talented you are!

The songs are amazing! It was great to hear/read new lyrics and old ones too! I've got a whole playlist at home titled Rising Dream, thanks to you! Your story, your characters, their stories, their music; it all feels so real!

I'm so sad that it's coming to an end, but gosh how they deserve it! And so do you, honey! With everything that has been going on in your life, I hope you're proud of yourself!

What else can I say, but Thank you! :)

Kat
ficfangirl chapter 44 . 4/3
Happy to be rid of James and the sex restrictions!
lindseylulu chapter 45 . 4/3
As much as I read on FF I can’t believe I’m only coming across this story now! This is probably the most well written story I’ve read on this site in a long time! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
jmeec316 chapter 45 . 4/2
Wow! This was some chapter. The interviews and song lyrics were so well woven together in the documentary. What a roller coaster of emotions!
samiam77 chapter 45 . 4/1
This was perfect!
lilmstran chapter 45 . 3/31
loved it
Cecily chapter 45 . 3/29
I am not sold on the Renee/Bella relationship. She abandoned Bella only to come back when her daughter is famous and after she has overcome all the Denali drama. Maybe Renee should be cut out for good?
kidnurse123 chapter 45 . 3/31
What a well written and awesome story. I have laughed and cried and felt like I was right in the middle of the drama. thank you for writing an amazing story. I think you have a talent and I thank you for sharing. I look forward to the last chapter and epilogue.
flyrbrd chapter 45 . 3/31
Awesome chappie! I love all the different perspectives
UNF4Pellan chapter 45 . 3/30
This is the most beautiful chapter of the story. I absolutely loved getting the perspectives of everyone and how they felt. I felt like I was truly watching a documentary about real people with real problemas and not just reading fic. It is amazing! Congratulations on finally almost being done. You've done an amazing job. I feel like reading all the story again now that I know that it will get better eventually. So so good!
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »