Reviews for Rising Dream, Fallen Star
anonymous chapter 37 . 2h
Just found your story and oh my gosh, completely hooked! Can't wait for your next update!
PrincessNight chapter 37 . 23h
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
OmG,wats gonna happen 2 Izzy,I Luv it
Plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soooooooon
juubss chapter 37 . 2/5
This is amazing, i'm addicted to this story
Robda chapter 37 . 1/31
Love love love this story and now you have me hooked on sober by pink and I listen to it all the time , I hope Edward gets to sing it in you're story on stage before the end of this amazing redemption he's having .please hurry with the next chapter.
lilmstran chapter 37 . 1/30
loved it
can't wait to read the next one
Robda chapter 37 . 1/25
Waiting for the next chapter impatiently
ravens23fan chapter 37 . 1/26
Wow What a great chapter! Still one of my favorite stories! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Elliania chapter 37 . 1/25
Hi! Sorry for the delay in reviewing, I used your chapter like a inducement to finish my own chapter, so I only read it once I was done writing.

LOVED IT! OMG, so many things happened, I don't know what to comment! SO PROUD of Edward for, like Bella said, choosing himself and stopping when he tasted alcohol! And so proud of Bella to for wanting to go to concelling with Edward and ! That's an amazing step and progress! I have so much hope for these characters! I can't believe there is only just 5 chapters left!

That ending what OUCH! No one saw that coming, that's for sure. Was there something in Bella's drink? Oh, I can't wait to see all that all turns out!

Loving this story more and more! Love those characters so much! Thank you for thinking of it and putting it out there for us!

Kat
sujari6 chapter 37 . 1/23
I think either the results have been switched or she's been drugged.
vivarobsten chapter 37 . 1/22
Awesome chapter. Really love this story and can't wait for next one. So glad Bella is finally giving Edward a fair chance because it's truly what she desires and she deserves happiness.
MaryMary123 chapter 37 . 1/21
she does not do drugs so who gave them to her and how. You can tell from a hair sample that their is not history only this one.. Simple.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 37 . 1/17
Oh jeez. How did James and Tanya manage to mess with her urine test?! Maybe it was just basic cold meds that messed with the results? Sighhhhhh...but I'm certainly happy that Edward and Bella are moving toward the same page. That "get-it-out-of-my-system" sex was gonna get them nowhere. Glad it got derailed.

Always looking forward to more!
GorGirl chapter 37 . 1/17
Someone slipped her something! James or Tanya?
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 37 . 1/16
oh shit this chapter! i was thinking that way before even getting to the last sentence, which... ugh, makes me want to shoot james. how'd he do that? and how'd everyone else's come back clean? but damn... i was so proud of edward in finding the restraint to stop bella and stop kissing her for the alcohol. the sad defeatest question he said about it never going away right after he stopped hurt my heart! i love that she got carlisle and he was able to help him. i also love all of her self realizations about this. excited for more!
breakingdawn57 chapter 37 . 1/16
Something is rotten in Denmark!
1,296 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »