Reviews for Strategic Cyborg Evangelion
saberstorm chapter 26 . 3/7
And we finally see Shinji, in a wheelchair, and apparently smarter than his old man
Justaguy123 chapter 32 . 3/1
Ok now I'm up to date. Liked this chapter although it was a little short. Keep updating please. This story has a cool concept with the mix in of half life.
Justaguy123 chapter 32 . 2/28
Omg your back! But I haven't read the chapter yet cus I gotta reread the whole story to figure out how it goes again lol. Hope you keep writing and update!
Fyrstorm chapter 31 . 11/2/2016
Going to repeat my general feelings here.

I like this chapter. There's some good interactions, some neat world building, and the decisions are well-made. No complaints on Asuka's aggression- that's just Asuka being Asuka.

Keep up the good work!
Akytsu Frozen chapter 30 . 9/21/2016
ooo godd chapter, but can you belive that the one thing that actually cought my atention was that you mentiones XEnosaga!? so the question is this Will you make some day a pure Xenosaga fic or did you already?
Guest chapter 29 . 9/18/2016
I want shinji lol thought he'd be here by now
UruExplorer DTC chapter 29 . 8/11/2016
...Sekhmet. Well, that's... wow.
Gemini011 chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
Okay, I was willing to give this fic a fighting chance, but now that I know the crossover is Half-Life I suspect I'll be here for the long haul. :-)

Very intrigued. Glad I finally decided to start reading this one.
LievreOkami chapter 27 . 4/21/2016
I remember reading this before the rewrite began and have been following it since that started, and the changes you've made have been fantastic. There's now a real sense of scale to the cosmic events that outline the story and your versions of the original characters are well realized. While I can't see the connections between the personalities your Kaworu and canon (Though a reread may fix that) this version of Rei becomes readily identifiable as we learn about her despite the differences in upbringing. The change in tone has made the story come across as strongly professional and I'm excited what you do with the material of the parent settings going forward.
xiar chapter 27 . 3/16/2016
Interesting... when will the sequel be up? It been 4 years since this chapter ending? Please upload if there is a continuous.

It a good fun reading all over again
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Your incorrect use of dashes is annoying. Still, the rest of the story is good.
Jouaint chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Interesting.
M.J.P. Smith chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ah. I get it now. Sorry, I went looking for this fic again thinking it was still the same as it was. That is to say, most of the internet is still calling it Ascension. Oh well. It'll always be Ascension to me, but by any other name.

What I'm getting at is that I rarely look for a fanfic twice. Yours is one I've read several times. I'm liking the changes you're making. Keep it up.
Gameoutcast chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Hey like the story but something confuses me. What happened to this:

his skin outright erupted into a black, carapace-like shell. His fingers, normally pale and thin, rapidly shrunk as his nails grew into long talons of bone not unlike when a cat extends its claws.

I mean he wraps a shirt around in the last chapter and then suddenly it's never mentioned again unless I missed something. Aside from that keep up the good work
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2013