Reviews for Luck, or Lack Thereof
Arya May chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You have now successfully made me regret killing Dreth for the Dark Brotherhood questline. Congrats, and this was awesomely written
Hunter chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It seems that every story written by you is worth reading. You have a glow that many other writers here lack; making any character enjoyable to read. I always eager await any updates. Thank you for such wonderful stories!
Lord Diago chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Smart and smutty...with a vampire too? Hallelujah :)
MythicElf chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Oh see what you just did? You've ruined my hate for valen. I actually feel sorry for him now. Wonderful job. Lol no seriously this story was adorable. Although I haven't done the seridur quest yet (I can't find it) I do sort of get him, I think. Thx!
OutFightingTigers chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
It isn't often that I get to read anything like this. There certainly needs to be more stories posted on the lesser characters. I fell in love with Valen Dreth after reading this, as well as Seridur (of course, Vampires are always a plus). From what I know of these minor characters, you captured their essence rather well.

Your grammar and spelling is impeccable, so I only have the above praise to offer, if that's okay.

-Penumbra
Oregano Samurai chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You never fail to impress me with your illogical pairings that flow surprisingly smoothly. Valen Dreth was definitely a notable character, well worth remembering! "And I'm going to get your wife and blah blah blah sex ha ha ha" Yes, he was a charming man.

Anyhow, well done on this! What a horny bastard he is. You've managed to capture his personality wonderfully, what with all the swearing, and especially his absolute reluctance to admit he was enjoying himself.