Reviews for The Files
tacaloking chapter 5 . 11/15
how has maddy not figured out who danny phantom is yet it plainly stated he was danny phantom in the third chapter im started to think that shes more dense then jack
Ariastella chapter 15 . 11/2
Box Lunch is adorable! I like to call her Bento, which is a Japanese boxed lunch. :D
Ariastella chapter 6 . 11/2
For a brilliant scientist, Maddie's taking a long time to notice that Phantom's half ghost. Especially, considering that the Files SAY that he's half ghost. Isn't she the slightest bit curious as to what the other half of his DNA is?
Oluwaseyi Aldora Ishola chapter 19 . 9/9
yes i would love too.
spatterson chapter 4 . 8/22
Actually, Danny's evil future self's name is Dan Phantom. Dark Dan is like a nickname. I'm surprised that Maddie was scared after reading Dan's file. Never fight him, Maddie.
dragonlovewater chapter 14 . 8/7
I don't mind her not making the connections Danny's family excluding Jazz is pretty oblivious... :/
Reptainlove chapter 24 . 6/16
First of all, im sorry bout my previous review"
I havent read the following chapter at that time, but it makes sense
Now Im finished with the whole story and Ive gotta say: It was really good Ever scene you mentioned was kinda like a flashback for me, giving the Files itself kinda a nostalgic feel. Though it struck me odd how easily Danny accepted the fact that his Mum knows. This and how he almost casually showed her his Wail... his tecnically speaking most hated power. Buuuut Authors Story, fictional freedom! Its your story and I like it
Reptainlove chapter 3 . 6/16
I havent read the following chapters yet, but I do have a question:
Why does Maddie react to the "Go Ghost" Part, but not to the first line of the first Meeting where Danny clearly states: "A month and a half after I became Danny Phantom"?

And why exactly did Danny write that down in some unprotected Files? I mean... Danny should at least know how to lock Files! xD
CupcakeFlake chapter 6 . 5/24
Again, why didn't she react to hearing that Phantom is half a ghost? Wouldn't that raise some questions? Or did I miss something earlier?
CupcakeFlake chapter 4 . 5/24
Why didn't Maddie react to hearing about a "ghost half"?
Jay Salvatore chapter 1 . 4/22
*rolls eyes* Nosy parents never learn.
LunarCatNinja chapter 23 . 2/16
Sweet! I'm going to have to read the sequel!
FallingNarwhals chapter 8 . 1/4
Kitty is one of my favorite girl villains!
FallingNarwhals chapter 6 . 1/4
I loved Youngblood.
Did you know he was voiced by Taylor Lautner?
FallingNarwhals chapter 4 . 1/4
MADDIE. How do you not see it?
If Danny Phantom got his GHOST HALF REMOVED, that means that he had a HUMAN HALF.
And Danny Fenton would have died at the nasty burger, but where did he go? See?

Wow, now I'm talking to cartoon characters...