Reviews for The Files
LunarCatNinja chapter 23 . 2/16
Sweet! I'm going to have to read the sequel!
FallingNarwhals chapter 8 . 1/4
Kitty is one of my favorite girl villains!
FallingNarwhals chapter 6 . 1/4
I loved Youngblood.
Did you know he was voiced by Taylor Lautner?
FallingNarwhals chapter 4 . 1/4
MADDIE. How do you not see it?
If Danny Phantom got his GHOST HALF REMOVED, that means that he had a HUMAN HALF.
And Danny Fenton would have died at the nasty burger, but where did he go? See?

Wow, now I'm talking to cartoon characters...
FallingNarwhals chapter 3 . 1/4
MADDIE. HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE "I BECAME DANNY PHANTOM"? I NOTICED! AND IM ADHD!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 1/4
Maddie's a hacker!
Danny really needs to get his password changed, though. Sam Fenton is a good one
nancyheart11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
you have a hilarious way of doing while the authors notes are helpful to explain how they think i am sooo glad that you are an author who knows how to keep characters in character
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Great story. Very informative to those who have never seen Danny Phantom.
zoxy2 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
If I were maddie I would definitely assume that both of them are narrating it I mean that's what it must sound like to her
randomness chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Please let maddie discover the truth soon
Neeko96 chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
I liked it!-
too-much-inspiration chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
Nice approach to the classic reveal fic. The actual files were rather fun to read as well. Thank you for posting this!
WolfLovesFood chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
I read chapters 1-4, then skipped to chapter 24 and read that.
One of the things that really bothers me is all the punctuation that is missing. Not just in the computer files, but everywhere. I understand that if someone's keeping their own personal notes they might not bother to use proper punctuation but as this is a fanfiction the punctuation is very lacking.
The files seem to have been written in an extremely textbook way, and I did not find this fic all that very entertaining. I looked at the chapter list and saw there were chapters for each ghost, but I do not really want a summary of what I have already seen. I did not feel much of Danny coming through in the files I read. I did not feel much of Maddie coming through the rest of the chapter, either.
I took a brief look at your most recent fanfic - not for very long, just to see how much you've improved. The characters seemed very OOC to me, and this punctuation problem still persists.
If I sounded mean or something, I apologize; I just want to help you improve, as you seem to really enjoy writing.
shin obin chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
I love this
pokemaster101 chapter 23 . 2/10/2013
After she read each one, I was anticipating her reaction.

I KNEW IT WAS DANNY PHANTOM! WOO!

SEQUEL!? 8DDD

As for the previews...I have no idea. X)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD