Reviews for The Files
Jemloliocktoyz chapter 9 . 4/13
I just imagined the Lunch Lady naked EW and I think I saw the BG and her kissing it wasn't that bad. sigh and now GHOST SEX I SHOULD READ SOMETHING EKSE!
derpfangirl chapter 23 . 1/23
how come danny didn't question Maddie knowing about Dan?
derpfangirl chapter 14 . 1/23
Now she starts piecing it together
derpfangirl chapter 12 . 1/23
I love Danny's sarcastic remarks in some if the files.
derpfangirl chapter 2 . 1/23
God damn it Maddie it was spelled out right there!
Rosie Vulpes chapter 16 . 10/29/2016
...I still prefer to call the observants the 'one eyed jerks' considering they decided to go after the Danny (the hero and child), instead of going after Vlad(the villain and fruitloop) (after all, Dan wouldn't come to be if Phantom doesn't merge with Plasmius)
CrayonPencil chapter 3 . 2/17/2016
OMG this chapter LOL
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
This is definitely one of the best discovery fics I've read.
Danny chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
The Lunch Lady's signature phrase is: Lunch anybody?
tacaloking chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
how has maddy not figured out who danny phantom is yet it plainly stated he was danny phantom in the third chapter im started to think that shes more dense then jack
Ariastella chapter 15 . 11/2/2015
Box Lunch is adorable! I like to call her Bento, which is a Japanese boxed lunch. :D
Ariastella chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
For a brilliant scientist, Maddie's taking a long time to notice that Phantom's half ghost. Especially, considering that the Files SAY that he's half ghost. Isn't she the slightest bit curious as to what the other half of his DNA is?
Oluwaseyi Aldora Ishola chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
yes i would love too.
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Actually, Danny's evil future self's name is Dan Phantom. Dark Dan is like a nickname. I'm surprised that Maddie was scared after reading Dan's file. Never fight him, Maddie.
dragonlovewater chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
I don't mind her not making the connections Danny's family excluding Jazz is pretty oblivious... :/